OILERMAN

Where is Jon Robinson? He's gone silent

Robinson has been very public the last few years. He often goes on the radio and he's often giving his views and opinions. 

Since the season started I can't recall seeing or hearing him once. 

I wonder what's up?

Busy scouting our next QB, which he has known he'd have to draft since before the season even started. He'll let Vrabel take the heat for this year, and then try to be the savior who drafts our franchise QB. To be fair to him, Mariota wasn't his fault. His reputation is about to be decided by how he addresses this issue.

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Robinson has been very public the last few years. He often goes on the radio and he's often giving his views and opinions. 

I wonder what's up?

Doesn't want to answer the difficult questions because he hasn't decided on his 2020 plan yet.

20 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I wonder what's up?

He filled in on all the different Vrabel shows on the short week ahead of the TNF game against the Jags and he does the weekly game preview with Mike Keith on the Titans website.

He tends to speak more in the offseason when the focus on the draft really starts to ramp up.

Usually speaks at end of season press conference and subsequent tour of local radio stations, Senior Bowl, Combine, Pre-Draft press conference.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

25 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I wonder what's up?

Better to be silent and thought a fool than vocal and proven one.

He's fucked up and knows it.  Taylor Lewan extension, Mike Vrabel hire - both on him.

Edited by patsplat

I wonder what Amy Adams thinks about the current state of the franchise? I can't imagine she is very happy, and wonder what the discussions are right now between herself and Jrob

1 hour ago, notsolegato said:

Buck has indicated that JRob has gotten visibly enraged at some of Vrable's decisions during road games this year (apparently the media and team staff sit in the same box on the road?). We can only hope JRob is seeing the light.

This is interesting, and definitely a solid nugget. 

1 hour ago, patsplat said:

Better to be silent and thought a fool than vocal and proven one.

He's fucked up and knows it.  Taylor Lewan extension, Mike Vrabel hire - both on him.

Who didn't think the Lewan extension was a good move at the time?   He didn't screw that one up...Lewan did.   Almost all OL use roids, but are smart enough to not get caught. 

1 hour ago, notsolegato said:

Buck has indicated that JRob has gotten visibly enraged at some of Vrable's decisions during road games this year (apparently the media and team staff sit in the same box on the road?). We can only hope JRob is seeing the light.

Really?

Interesting - had not heard this.