OILERMAN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The orange dummy just went there and campaigned    lol

It's not just Va. and Ky.  Read up on what happened in the suburbs of Philly.  The suburbs everywhere are trending blue.  It started in 2018 and last night was just more of the same.

At a pre-election rally on Monday, Trump said the following:   "Here's the story," Trump told thousand of supporters ahead of Tuesday's election. "If you win, they are going to make it like,

Their governor was the most unpopular in the country.

Also, the Virginia House is close to turning Democrat. That would give Dems the chance to de-gerrymander the state. Also the ability to finally ratify the Equal Rights Amendment and add it to the US Constitution.

Edited by Starkiller

1 hour ago, Pragidealist said:

Told you - it’s all about Trump 

At a pre-election rally on Monday, Trump said the following:

"Here's the story," Trump told thousand of supporters ahead of Tuesday's election. "If you win, they are going to make it like, ho hum. And if you lose, they are going to say Trump suffered the greatest defeat in the history of the world. You can't let that happen to me!"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/you-can-t-let-happen-me-trump-begs-kentucky-fans-n1076346

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

He was unpopular because he tried to mimic Trump with the name calling and picking petty fights.  Unless you are just a die-hard Trump supporter, eventually that act gets old.

Wasn't he also really unpopular with the teachers union?  I thought I read that somewhere.

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

Wasn't he also really unpopular with the teachers union?  I thought I read that somewhere.

He wanted to redo their pension fund which would have seriously reduced their retirement benefits; he also was wanted  to do away with the Medicaid expansion in a state with a lot of uninsured people who don't make lots of money.

Bevin was unpopular but Trump had a rally the night before the election. VA flipped the state legislature and the MI gov race was very close, where Trump won by 16%. The turn out in KY was also very large. 

Moscow Mitch is also likely nervous. He currently has a 36% approval rating.