NashvilleNinja

"I don't think he's respected around the league or in that locker room as a leader."

4 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

He's easily top 3 in terms of athleticism as far as tackles, he's not  a slow white guy, lol.

It's like people have no concept of who Lewan is. He was seen as the most athletic OT in his draft class and ran a damn  laser timed 4.87 40. The idea that he's some unathletic white boy that can't learn how to defend against inside moves is absurd on its face.

43 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

It's like people have no concept of who Lewan is. He was seen as the most athletic OT in his draft class and ran a damn  laser timed 4.87 40. The idea that he's some unathletic white boy that can't learn how to defend against inside moves is absurd on its face.

You can't be in two places at once. He has given up a lot of sacks on outside speed rushes so he tends to lean back to get in position for that. Doing so leaves him open to inside moves. He's a big guy and it's not easy to leverage that height and weight against a LB that's faster making an inside move. Most big guys can't move like that. One reason why Kelly can't pass block well being 6'8.

I’ve never been a fan of the guy. I’ve said since he was drafted he was susceptible to the inside move, and he’s never fixed it. Now he’s getting beat outside. He honestly looks like a little bitch out there. 

40 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’ve never been a fan of the guy. I’ve said since he was drafted he was susceptible to the inside move, and he’s never fixed it. Now he’s getting beat outside. He honestly looks like a little bitch out there. 

Henry breaks off a 13 yarder to get us going. Lewan is engaged and Henry is by him. But instead of letting they guy go, Lewan grabs him and pulls him up against him. The ref would have let it go if not for that dumbass move. He's a selfish prick that only thinks of himself.

Edited by JoelinBellevue

17 hours ago, Stan said:

He’s a slower white guy who needed peds to be able to keep up with 6’6 6’8 black guys who run 4.45 on the defensive end side. Whatever he was using he needs to get back on it 

What kind of retarded sudo racist shit is this?

Im calling emeniem you have to go...

Heard a caller on 104.5 suggest taping Lewan's hands so that he couldn't hold. How about an early, Christmas "Mittens for Taylor" campaign? Send him a bunch of packages with colorful mittens. Maybe he'll get the message.

I can't find the quote or video but also heard on radio that when asked this week about Eddie's comments at least Lewan handled it with class. Said he had much respect for Eddie and called him a hall of fame back