NashvilleNinja

"I don't think he's respected around the league or in that locker room as a leader."

Not hard to believe at all. 

Making bank

Busted for PEDs

Make a BS video about your false innocence 

Commit penalties like crazy

Get beat when not committing penalties

Fake tough guy

Remember how he acted like a immature bitch and sat in the middle of the field?

Remember when goobers laughed and thought it was funny?

He's a punk. 

Wow. I like the fact Eddie tells it like it is. But I'm not at all surprised by him saying that. It's obvious many in the league don't like him, and after his suspension and now playing like shit I can see why the locker room isn't impressed either.

I'm willing to give Lewan a little more time before throwing him under the bus.  He needs an off season to build up his strength to the level it was on peds, if indeed he was a heavy ped user and not just an accidental user as he claims. 

He's right that the offense needs leadership, which is why I was in favor of starting a vet QB among all other reasons.   The QB has to be the leader.  

Keep Tannehill and draft a rookie round 2. Covert tank because eventually the rook plays and we get a top pick to spend on another QB (who will probably suck)

I love Eddie but have to call BS on the Lewan thing; he's been leader of that room since he got here; he's the one who took the guys out to eat and on outings and paid for it all; this is when Warmack who was supposed to be the generational guy, didn't even participate. He especially took Spain under his wing and pleaded to the coaches that he deserved to start. I get that some of his antics don't sit well; but with Jones and now Saffold there; there's no leadership void on the OL. Winning teams, for some reason, don't seem to have any of these supposed leadership issues.

46 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Not hard to believe at all. 

Making bank

Busted for PEDs

Make a BS video about your false innocence 

Commit penalties like crazy

Get beat when not committing penalties

Fake tough guy

Remember how he acted like a immature bitch and sat in the middle of the field?

Remember when goobers laughed and thought it was funny?

He's a punk. 

Don't forget that Big Stogey he likes to puff on at times thinking he's the REAL DEAL!!!

24 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

This isn't possible. 

Maybe he can adapt and play better after enough time to adjust without PEDs

Honestly best case is he gets back on them and doesn't get caught

Yep,  the previous and current pics show a huge loss in size. He honestly looks under 300 lbs to me. And I'm sure he is now a target for random testing, even though a bunch of guys are on gear.

He is a shell of the Pro Bowl tackle he once was at this point.

9 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

Yep,  the previous and current pics show a huge loss in size. He honestly looks under 300 lbs to me. And I'm sure he is now a target for random testing, even though a bunch of guys are on gear.

He is a shell of the Pro Bowl tackle he once was at this point.

Is it based on just that Halloween pic?  So much processing is involved with these cell phone pics that you can't trust them.  He looks like an average father with his child there, not a 6'7 giant.  And looks like he weighs about 240.  

Just look at how much bigger he looks here:

Edited by abc2330

55 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Is it based on just that Halloween pic?  So much processing is involved with these cell phone pics that you can't trust them.  He looks like an average father with his child there, not a 6'7 giant.  And looks like he weighs about 240.  

Just look at how much bigger he looks here:

No, you can see a clear loss in size. Look at his arms in college vs now. He is definitely smaller.

Steroids/ anabolic agents work. When you come off them you are no longer superman.  Not just the size and strength, but the aggressiveness and even appetite diminish.