Interesting Ryan Tannehill Stat

AvgJoe

9 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Actually the Dolphins did get to the playoffs (once) after he got hurt in 2016, so you can hardly say he lead them to the playoffs.

So that means that Marcus Mariota has been the starting QB for two postseason games while Ryan Tannehill has yet to start a single one. :sad:

Yea and Elvis grbac better than Marino right lol. Dumbass

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tanne has the talent to be somewhere around 12-17.. which is a huge step up from MM  who looks to be 27-32

He also is on pace for 4k this year if he had been playing all year i believe.   Ok did some math and if you go with his 3 starts he is....   4400yards 32tds 16ints

I will say something here about Adam Gase.  WTF has he ever done?  His big success was with Peyton in Denver. 

30 minutes ago, 52O said:

Yea and Elvis grbac better than Marino right lol. Dumbass

Why are people still arguing the point of this (Tannhill>Mariota)?  It's obvious that Tannehill has been the better player this year and overall (look at the 4,000 yard passing seasons he has had).

29 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

If you're still trying to compare Mariota to Tannehill or trying to act as if Tannehill isn't a huge upgrade over Mariota you're a clueless dullard fan. It's not even close, that debate was put to rest. 

Pea brains gonna peabrain!

12 minutes ago, Callidus said:

He also is on pace for 4k this year if he had been playing all year i believe.

Ok did some math and if you go with his 3 starts he is....

4400yards

32tds

16ints

If mariota pulled that off people would be jerking off in the streets.

Hey Touched The Tard, seeing as how no Titans QB has ever come close to throwing 30 I would say they would be. But then Reggie Wayne would show up and their dicks would be back in their pants real quick.

14 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, seeing as how no Titans QB has ever come close to throwing 30 I would say they would be. But then Reggie Wayne would show up and their dicks would be back in their pants real quick.

Yes my dick would be in my pants if reggie wayne was next 2 me. Why wouldnt yours? ?

20 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Yes my dick would be in my pants if reggie wayne was next 2 me. Why wouldnt yours? ?

Hey Touched The Tard, you’re like the guy that goes bear hunting but always gets butt fucked by the bear. I don’t think you’re in this for the hunting.

1 minute ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, you’re like the guy that goes bear hunting but always gets butt fucked by the bear. I don’t think you’re in this for the hunting.

You are very intrested in men getting fucked. There is nothing wrong with that. Maybe you should just accept who you are and you would be a much more happy person.