Interesting Ryan Tannehill Stat

AvgJoe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tanne has the talent to be somewhere around 12-17.. which is a huge step up from MM  who looks to be 27-32

He also is on pace for 4k this year if he had been playing all year i believe.   Ok did some math and if you go with his 3 starts he is....   4400yards 32tds 16ints

I will say something here about Adam Gase.  WTF has he ever done?  His big success was with Peyton in Denver. 

13 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Saw this on Twitter. Makes me even angrier that he didn’t start the season as our QB. Also, vet damning on Gase’s part:

Sounds to me like Arthur Smith has elevated the play of Ryan Tannehill :cmj:

Edited by Mythos27

23 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Like an Andy Dalton?

I'd say Dalton is more boom or bust, while Tannehill is relatively solid.  Keep the opponent's score at 25 or less, let him manage things, and he'll win those games as often as anyone and play really well.  We've seen it first-hand, winning two games under such circumstances and him having a 110 QB rating, and losing the one where the defense struggled (though the players around him screwed the offense over). 

Ultimately, you want a QB who can overcome even a bad defense On a decent basis.  I'm not saying that he can't put up great numbers under the right circumstances, but we haven't seen it and that's ultimately what Miami needed.  But a QB who doesn't lose you games and wins when the defense gives him a chance is an asset.

Edited by abc2330