Chiefs Week Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

Somewhat surprisingly the Chiefs opened at only 3.5pt favorites against the Titans.

The rest of the season is now basically a process of working out how significant the changes on the offensive side of the ball will be.

Regarding the Chiefs next week their speed is something this team hasn't encountered so far this season, with or without Mahomes they are very dangerous.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will win this week. Only to keep the confusion and frustration of this season going a little longer. Then we will promptly lose to the Jags following the bye. 

Lewan looks like a total clown. The Titans haven't gotten anything from him since the new contract. He did not have a really good season last year, he got suspended this year and since returning has b

I swear we're one of the only teams that can't find a competent change of pace back. Those guys really are a dime a dozen and we can't find one to save our lives. 

Posted Images

• Jonboy pinned this topic
9 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Anyone know what happened with Jayon Brown, I thought he might of been concussed after getting hit by a crack back type block, he left the field and there was no further reports on him.

I remember seeing him later back in. I assume he is ok.

55 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

We will win this week. Only to keep the confusion and frustration of this season going a little longer. Then we will promptly lose to the Jags following the bye. 

Our style is to blow out the very best teams and then lose to the nobodies...

So I predict a 37-17 shellacking of the Chiefs followed by a similar score in the other direction vs the Jags...

5 hours ago, ChemEngr79 said:

Our style is to blow out the very best teams and then lose to the nobodies...

So I predict a 37-17 shellacking of the Chiefs followed by a similar score in the other direction vs the Jags...

I'm predicting a 41-14 shellacking BY the Chiefs. 31-14 if Moore plays instead.

17 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Somewhat surprisingly the Chiefs opened at only 3.5pt favorites against the Titans.

The rest of the season is now basically a process of working out how significant the changes on the offensive side of the ball will be.

Regarding the Chiefs next week their speed is something this team hasn't encountered so far this season, with or without Mahomes they are very dangerous.

Butler being out will not help our chances. Hopefully Casey will be ready to go. Brown as well. We need Brown to keep PM in check from scrambling. We are going to have to have sustained drives that finish with a TD to keep their offense off the field. The Chiefs are 29th in run defense. Note to A Smith.....run the friggin ball early and often.

Edited by freakingeek

• Jonboy unpinned this topic