AussieTitanFan08

In 2019 how is it possible to not game plan deep shots on offense

AJ Brown pretty much confirmed here that the game plan didn't include any deep shots, how is that possible in the NFL in 2019 when everything is skewed towards the passing game.

Hate to say it but the best thing for this team might be going 4-12 and the coaching staff is cleaned out.

Just now, oldschool said:

Sad. Dont know what else to say.

Everyone assumed Vrabel was being overly conservative with his offensive philosophy but this is pretty revealing from AJ Brown, it is much worse than anyone could of expected.

Given the collection of offensive weapons JRob has given Vrabel I couldn't imagine he would be thrilled by the direction of this offense.

This pretty much exposes Vrabel's ultra conservative offensive philosophy.  I finally came to the point that I felt Fisher needed to go for this reason, and unless Vrabel loosens up, it may be time for him to go.  It was refreshing to see Carolina not go conservative near the end of the game, resulting in an insurance touchdown, which probably won the game for them.  Why is it that defensive minded coaches (except Belichek) are always this way?  I''m beginning to think that Vrabel is forcing Smith to come up with the conservative game plans that he has been following.

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

The team has to find a top offensive mind this offseason for OC. Only problem is you can’t keep those guys very long. 

And they don’t like having a defensive HC dictating shit to them.

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

How can they not even target Davis? Robinson used the 5th pick in the draft for him and this can't be OK with him. I expected him to get 8-10 targets a game minimum. 

Their corners are not very good. I (stupidly) started Davis thinking they’d target him. Nope!