Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AvgJoe

Guru, a Question

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, AvgJoe said:

@TitansGuru I hate to be an ass, but needs to be asked:

 

Is there a way to not let the newest posters on the board overrun the board with so many new topics? I come on the board after the game and see a new person with 2-3 new threads.
 

I belong to a Braves Message Board (Yes, both my teams disappoint me) and they don’t allow a new poster create a thread for the first 30 days of creating an account. 
 

 

 

I'll make you a deal Average Joe... When you can show your average face on a "live" feed and a detail analysis about the X's and O's, as well as predict and show true what will happen in 2020 and beyond, I'll build you an entirely new fanboard site. Until then, my friend, unless you and your duplicated college buddies want to reserve your own "members only club" Titansreport.com, I'd suggest to start paying the guru a little something for the request. It's funny how you and everyone else "the regulars " (and please go ahead and pun the quotes), can belittle and team up on all those new and more than likely fans who go so much farther back in such a way and have the pathetic disposition in making this request. Then again, what I figured out in the many sad years participating on this site and now clearly under an alias just to make a point, most of you are probably just out of high school or college... The same way our general manager goes so far back with this franchise since the good ole' days of the Tennessee Oilers (the year most of you were born). 

Edited by FanBoy84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, FanBoy84 said:

 

I'll make you a deal Average Joe... When you can show your average face on a "live" feed and a detail analysis about the X's and O's, as well as predict and show true what will happen in 2020 and beyond, I'll build you an entirely new fanboard site. Until then, my friend, unless you and your duplicated college buddies want to reserve your own "members only club" Titansreport.com, I'd suggest to start paying the guru a little something for the request. It's funny how you and everyone else "the regulars " (and please go ahead and pun the quotes), can belittle and team up on all those new and more than likely fans who go so much farther back in such a way and have the pathetic disposition in making this request. Then again, what I figured out in the many sad years participating on this site and now clearly under an alias just to make a point, most of you are probably just out of high school or college... The same way our general manager goes so far back with this franchise since the good ole' days of the Tennessee Oilers (the year most of you were born). 

This guy is making the case that you should have to wait 30 days to even post in a thread.

Edited by AvgJoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

This guy is making the case that you should have to wait 30 days to even post in a thread.

 Oh, and how's Josh Kline doing in Minnesota... that other guy, what's his name that was so terrible, something Spain??? Great case, great case, listen to him guru that same way everyone has supported Mike Vrabel and Ryan Tannehill. I apologize, you're right, I mean, what do some of us know??? I'm still waiting for that "live" analysis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FanBoy84 said:

And thank you guru for making things so much easier to express right or wrong in this wonderful democratic system we all live in. My man!

 

Poor Touched The Tard, like I’ve told him before, his whole tard persona revolves around him thinking he’s got this handful of homers fooled. Such a classic tard shit for brains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

 

I know people love acting like this place is Thunderdome, but even Bartertown had its own set of fucked up rules, including how Thunderdome operated. I mean, this aint the fucking dark web here. We do have moderation.

 

Putting a hold on creating new threads for new users is not censorship. It's not going to hurt or offend anyone except the douche nozzle trolls who come here to spam-fuck the shit out of the forum. It's a completely reasonable request.

 

GoT doesn't have these types of problems.

 

Seriously, this place is shoulder-deep with crap from regular posters that defies all logic and reason and you want to put limits on newbies because it's too tough to deal with a troll every now and then?  LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, FanBoy84 said:

 Oh, and how's Josh Kline doing in Minnesota... that other guy, what's his name that was so terrible, something Spain??? Great case, great case, listen to him guru that same way everyone has supported Mike Vrabel and Ryan Tannehill. I apologize, you're right, I mean, what do some of us know??? I'm still waiting for that "live" analysis. 

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 4:19 PM, AvgJoe said:

@TitansGuru I hate to be an ass, but needs to be asked:

 

Is there a way to not let the newest posters on the board overrun the board with so many new topics? I come on the board after the game and see a new person with 2-3 new threads.
 

I belong to a Braves Message Board (Yes, both my teams disappoint me) and they don’t allow a new poster create a thread for the first 30 days of creating an account. 
 

 

I've been looking for a good Braves message board.  Which one are you on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People should be allowed to join and post immediately, but there should be some modding of how many posts they're allowed to have initially. Maybe just merge their posts together. 

 

No censoring their replies on existing posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

One option is to have a new user's posts have to be approved by a moderator for a certain period of time.

 

That seems burdensome for the mods to have to approve all those posts.  In a way, that is already the situation, if the posts suck the mods can just delete them.

 

What about requiring retina scans and semen samples from new account holders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, abenjami said:

 

That seems burdensome for the mods to have to approve all those posts.  In a way, that is already the situation, if the posts suck the mods can just delete them.

 

What about requiring retina scans and semen samples from new account holders?

 

You know how people use other people's pee to pass drug tests? All this will do is give WU a market to get rich off of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...