That’s it Fellas

kyle021

It’s been a fun 20 years. A lot of heartache. A lot of woulda, coulda, should’ve. 

it’s been hard the last 15 years being a Titans fan. It’s honestly taken years off of my life it feels. 

simply have lost my passion and love for this team I once have. 

I have been flirting with the idea of being a fan of the Rams or 49ers. A team with an owner and HC with balls and a sense to know what the fuck to do with a football team. 

so I’m off... onto the 49ers.

ill always wish the Titans luck and I’ll always have a soft spot for this team, fans and city. 

I hope this team gets it together, and finds a coaching staff worth a damn and a QB

you guys deserve it. 

take care fellas. I wish everyone the best. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So in Kyle's first week as a 49er fan, they suffer their first loss of the season...and the Titans beat the Chiefs.       

It’s been a fun 20 years. A lot of heartache. A lot of woulda, coulda, should’ve.    it’s been hard the last 15 years being a Titans fan. It’s honestly taken years off of my life it feels.   

15 years......that's it.  Jesus guy.....the 49ers are 8-0 right now-you just can't do that, it doesn't work like that.  WTF?  Why did you even post this here?  Just leave quietly.  This is the lamest,

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

Smh.

The same ownership hired Chip Kelly at one point as well. When you ride with a team you go through highs and lows. That's the deal. 

In the last 20 years the 49ers have been to as many Super Bowls as the Titans have. 

If you are leaving the Titans for the 49ers then you were never really a fan anyway.

This isn't even the worst this team has been this decade, lmao.  This is some emotional reaction bullshit.  He needs to get the stick in this thread for posting some emo goodbye.