Recommended Posts

I think it's really odd that for this year, we need to set the clocks back two hours instead of the usual one hour.  Something about cycles, kinda like leap years, but much less frequent.  Something to keep in mind for tomorrow's Titans game.

 

 

Edited by Denali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want an extra hour of daylight. I hate the November one as then it's dark at 4:30 in the fucking afternoon..  Keep it one hour forward and leave it god dammit!

 

EDIT: 2 FUCKING HOURS? So dark at 3 fucking PM?! FFS

Edited by Somedude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Denali said:

I think it's really odd that for this year, we need to set the clocks back two hours instead of the usual one hour.  Something about cycles, kinda like leap years, but much less frequent.  Something to keep in mind for tomorrow's Titans game.

 

 

 

Wtf is your dumbass talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 6:44 PM, TitansFan23 said:

With the clocks set to roll back, does anyone here believe the antiquated practice of DST is still useful?

 

What about the 3 million farmers in the United States? They need that extra hour of sunlight each morning that daylight savings time provides! :finger3:

Edited by Oiler FANatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I honestly don't give a fuck. The only thing that pisses me off is that spring forward robs me of an hour of sleep. Otherwise who gives a shit?

 

Maybe it's different in different parts of the country.  I can tell you I give a shit because right now where I live, it gets dark too early.

Edited by abenjami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 52O said:

As a Tucsonan I say y’all are dumb as fuxk for this shit 

 

Shouldn’t you be making burritos bitch? Anybody but you huh Touched?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I honestly don't give a fuck. The only thing that pisses me off is that spring forward robs me of an hour of sleep. Otherwise who gives a shit?

 

It's a really simple solve.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, abenjami said:

 

Maybe it's different in different parts of the country.  I can tell you I give a shit because right now where I live, it gets dark too early.

 

No one is forcing you to live where you live. 

 

Maybe you'd be more comfortable in Cali anyway....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

 

No one is forcing you to live where you live. 

 

Maybe you'd be more comfortable in Cali anyway....

 

Huh?  This makes no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.