Sign in to follow this  
Titansgoodluck

Who Feels Comfortable with this Offense?

1 minute ago, charleytolar said:

1. Two wins.

2. Fewer sacks

3. More downfield passing

... there's a start. 

Defense won both games.

Less skilled rushers and overall worse defenses.

Less success downfield than early 

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluck said:

1. Defense won both games.

2. Less skilled rushers and overall worse defenses.

3. Less success downfield than early 

1. You mean because they fell on a ball that was snapped into Winston's face-mask while his head was turned?

2. Joey Bosa in SD and Jason Paul-Pierre are "less skilled"?  Tampa Bay has the #1 defense against the run.

3. Tannehill has yet to benefit from any monster YAC plays from AJ. I'm talking about balls thrown down the field, not a 5 yard slant with 35 yards YAC.

3 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

1. You mean because they fell on a ball that was snapped into Winston's face-mask while his head was turned?

2. Joey Bosa in SD and Jason Paul-Pierre are "less skilled"?  Tampa Bay has the #1 defense against the run.

3. Tannehill has yet to benefit from any monster YAC plays from AJ. I'm talking about balls thrown down the field, not a 5 yard slant with 35 yards YAC.

I mean because 2 drives with TD’s started within the 10.

And last ranked pass defense which is where we’re evaluating Tannehill.

You’re saying he had a good game last week?

I like the offense. Gotta be a little more aggressive and not pick obvious plays (or dumb trick plays.) 

The oline has been hot garbage from a run and pass standpoint. Henry has gotta break a tackle to get past the line, and our QB's regardless of the QB are being disrupted. 

Just now, SleepingTitan said:

I like the offense. Gotta be a little more aggressive and not pick obvious plays (or dumb trick plays.) 

The oline has been hot garbage from a run and pass standpoint. Henry has gotta break a tackle to get past the line, and our QB's regardless of the QB are being disrupted. 

That happens when you run when it's expected and are constantly in 3rd and long.  Smith puts everyone in a position to fail because he's incompetent

5 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

I mean because 2 drives with TD’s started within the 10.

And last ranked pass defense which is where we’re evaluating Tannehill.

You’re saying he had a good game last week?

If you read my first remark, I prefaced by saying at a glance. I think most Titan fans are just much more confident with Tannehill at the helm. I know under close scrutiny, there will be no statistical tidal wave to justify that feeling. The lack of statistical greatness is due to scheme not Tannehill but Mariota in the scheme didn't inspire the same kind of confidence.

... and the 3 TD passes against Cleveland by Mariota were a short slant to AJ and a 30 yard run to the house and a couple of 3 yard TD passes to Delanie Walker as I recall.

It's risky to stake any claim on such little information, but I roll with Tannehill.

These are all just opinions so don't get your panties in a wad...