Who Feels Comfortable with this Offense?

Titansgoodluck

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't utilize Henry on the Edge enough. Too much of this smash-mouth bull that our OLine is incapable of making happen.   Think last years 99 yard run v. Jacksonville and that screen pass

Overall @Titansgoodluck is just a troll trying to argue for Mariota because he's still in his feelings about it. Don't fall for it.

Its an improvement. 

Just now, heyitsmeallen said:

I haven't felt comfortable with this franchise's offense with limited exceptions in probably 15 years when I realized that the Titans were wasting too many plays with runs up the middle.  So why would I start now?  I've been as vocal as anyone that they need to throw more.  And hopefully after the 2nd half yesterday they'll start doing just that.  I'm not holding my breath.

8 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I haven't felt comfortable with this franchise's offense with limited exceptions in probably 15 years when I realized that the Titans were wasting too many plays with runs up the middle.  So why would I start now?  I've been as vocal as anyone that they need to throw more.  And hopefully after the 2nd half yesterday they'll start doing just that.  I'm not holding my breath.

Weren’t you Gung-Ho yesterday that constant the runs up the middle against the #1 run defense we’re fine? 

and you realize that 11 of the 36 passes were on one drive. So they averaged 12.5 passes per half outside of a single drive that they were forced to pass during. The Titans has 14 offensive drives. Take out the one 11 pass drive and they averaged less than 2 pass plays per drive. 

Gotta air it out sometimes to open up the pass. We have the receivers to do it. I think everybody believes that unanimously.

Weren’t using Delanie. Now we aren’t using AJ and CD.

When every QB’s throw is dependent upon the offense succeeding you’re setting any QB up to fail.

Id rather see 3 failed passes than 3 failed runs with this franchise. Henry will be happy when he has big holes to run through. Would prob get more yards a game with the same amount of touches

1 minute ago, Tnasty said:

I’m comfortable that when’s Ryan Tannehill gets into the red zone he will get us 6 points.

I’m comfortable with the fact that Mariota led teams scored 7 points (from a defensive turnover) over the last 8 quarters and Tannehill led teams has scored 50.

Not a fair comparison.

Just now, heyitsmeallen said:

Weren’t you Gung-Ho yesterday that constant the runs up the middle against the #1 run defense we’re fine? 

I didn't see what you're seeing.  I hate runs up the middle period so one run up the middle into a loaded defense is too many for me.  But, again, they threw the ball at a more than 2-1 clip to running the ball.  16 runs in any game is not a lot of runs.  For any team, even one that is more of a throwing team.

Just now, JoelinBellevue said:

Our O line is in big trouble. Tanne is working miracles out there with them. Mariota would have been lucky to get 6 points.

Most offensive lines are the same.  look around the league.