Manufacturing states in recessions - overall Job growth slows to 7 year low

9 Nines

Manufacturing Recession Hits the Swing States

October 27, 2019 at 5:52 pm EDT https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/massive-pennsylvania-factory-layoff-foreshadows-trump-2020-troubles-n1069341

“A manufacturing recession may already be under way in vulnerable swing states, challenging President Donald Trump’s campaign promise to deliver blue-collar jobs to his base,” NBC News reports.

“Out of the 22 states with manufacturing job losses so far this year, some of those with the biggest percentage declines are states where Trump won by less than 5 percentage points.”

U.S. Business Hiring Falls to 7-Year Low

October 28, 2019 at 8:10 am EDT https://apnews.com/b0324178356449d4ba750fc1d3565b44

“A measure of hiring by U.S. companies has fallen to a seven-year low and fewer employers are raising pay,” the AP reports.

“Just one-fifth of the economists surveyed by the National Association for Business Economics said their companies have hired additional workers in the past three months. That is down from one-third in July. Job totals were unchanged at 69% of companies, up from 57% in July. A broad measure of job gains in the survey fell to its lowest level since October 2012.”

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hasn’t every recession in this country since 1945 been caused by republican policies under a Republican President? Republicans cause recessions, Democrats fix the economy, republicans take claim for f

I love how the morons like soxcat over here are claiming that if you vote for any one of these people then you're gonna lose all of these things but never mind that most people don't have these things

Posted Images

On 10/28/2019 at 12:47 PM, 'Nator said:

Rolltard does bring up a good point on accident. 

If the economy does start to tank under Trump, Trumptards will just say it's all a liberal media conspiracy. 

They'll also blame the democratic president in 2020 for shit Trump fucked up years prior. It's so predictable but if it comes with a dem president, I'll take it. They can bitch all they want when they're out of power, it's what republicans do best. 

2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

They'll also blame the democratic president in 2020 for shit Trump fucked up years prior. It's so predictable but if it comes with a dem president, I'll take it. They can bitch all they want when they're out of power, it's what republicans do best. 

It sure as hell isn't governing or leading a nation. At least it hasn't been for a long time.

6 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Yeah. Bush/Obama all over again. 

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:17 AM, heyitsmeallen said:

Hasn’t every recession in this country since 1945 been caused by republican policies under a Republican President? Republicans cause recessions, Democrats fix the economy, republicans take claim for fixing it and then fuck it up again. Rinse and repeat 

Cant tell you all the history, but Bill Clinton handed over a recession to Bush.  Jimmy Carter made a huge mess for Reagan to clean up.

8 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Where did I say anything about a libtard media conspiracy? 

All you libtards hate it here. Obviously since our country is doing so well and you are so pissed about it. You tards are fanatically pissed about it.  

Hating the coach is different than hating the team. You know the difference, so just stop it.

4 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Where did I say anything about a libtard media conspiracy? 

All you libtards hate it here. Obviously since our country is doing so well and you are so pissed about it. You tards are fanatically pissed about it.  

You can’t make a single post without calling someone a “libtard”. God damn, man. 

21 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Where did I say that? If you hate it here so much and think you can fared better some place else go move there. You libtards are keeping the rest of us down. 

You're the dumb hick talking about moving out of the country.