Sign in to follow this  
9 Nines

Nationals stadium "Boos" President Trump and many chant, "lock him up!"

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:


I certainly would welcome him to sit in any of those cars in this scenario. 

 

And........  the horse he rode in on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We only have the best economy ever in peace time. We are energy independent and gas is $2.39 a gallon. Yeah time for a change. 

 

I could care less if a bunch of Clinton ass lickers do not like our president. He is doing a better job than any president in my lifetime. We had 4 presidents before him who sold out our economy and our technology to China. In 30 years our economy grew 420% while China's grew 3400%. China went from a third world country to challenging us for the biggest economy in large part because of us. 

 

Yeah right let us go back to the way things used to be. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

 

I could care less if a bunch of Clinton ass lickers do not like our president.

 

 

Clearly false. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rolltide said:

We only have the best economy ever in peace time. We are energy independent and gas is $2.39 a gallon. Yeah time for a change. 

 

I could care less if a bunch of Clinton ass lickers do not like our president. He is doing a better job than any president in my lifetime. We had 4 presidents before him who sold out our economy and our technology to China. In 30 years our economy grew 420% while China's grew 3400%. China went from a third world country to challenging us for the biggest economy in large part because of us. 

 

Yeah right let us go back to the way things used to be. 

 

 

Oh look the same old false talking points the retards always use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rolltide said:

We only have the best economy ever in peace time. We are energy independent and gas is $2.39 a gallon. Yeah time for a change. 

 

I could care less if a bunch of Clinton ass lickers do not like our president. He is doing a better job than any president in my lifetime. We had 4 presidents before him who sold out our economy and our technology to China. In 30 years our economy grew 420% while China's grew 3400%. China went from a third world country to challenging us for the biggest economy in large part because of us. 

 

Yeah right let us go back to the way things used to be. 

 

 

Im glad you will never be in position to be a POW. You would give up some ass, your fellow soldiers and country for  the comforts of home.
 

Keep burying your head in the sand for a tank of gas
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch the video of Trump as this happens.  He assumes this will be like his screened rallies as he starts off with a vapid smile.  As the boos pour onto him, he withers as his weak shoulders slump and it seems as if he's fighting back tears.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Watch the video of Trump as this happens.  He assumes this will be like his screened rallies as he starts off with a vapid smile.  As the boos pour onto him, he withers as his weak shoulders slump and it seems as if he's fighting back tears.  

 

'It's okay.  They're not real Americans!'  *sniffle*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2019 at 7:33 AM, Rolltide said:

We only have the best economy ever in peace time. gas is $2.39 a gallon.

 

Best? Or most manipulated? If the economy is so good, why are we cutting interest rates again? 

 

https://www.dw.com/en/interest-rates-trump-wants-to-go-negative-but-does-the-fed/a-51024545

 

Next year, Trump will seek reelection just as the US's most prolonged period of economic expansion threatens to grind to a halt. The president, whose fortunes have been boosted by the same "false economy" and "artificial stock market" he once complained about, is eager to avoid a similar slowdown to the 2008/09 financial crisis on his watch, or at least until he is safely into his second term.

Until Trump's most recent comments, most economists believed that the US economy would remain strong enough to negate the need to resort to negative rates. But a growing chorus is now espousing the virtues of negative rates or at least warning they may be necessary, including former Fed Chair Alan Greenspan, who last month warned "It's only a matter of time."

 

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/102215/4-reasons-why-price-crude-oil-dropped.asp

 

Cheap Oil is a 2015 thing bud, not because of your dear Leader...

 

Notably, 2015 offers an interesting example of how the five factors can conspire to send prices lower. At that time, the price of crude oil fell to less than half in less than a year, reaching lows that people had not seen since the last global recession. Many oil executives believed it would be years before oil returned to $100 per barrel. As of mid-2019, it looked as if they were right and some of the circumstances surrounding the 2015 drop continue to plague the commodity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.