Should Lewan be benched?

Denali

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly would not feel one bit bad if he got paralyzed by a cheap shot.   He”ll never mature

The problem is that he's probably off the PEDs right now, which is hurting his game.    Yes I'm serious.

He shouldn't be benched but he's a total douchebag    

On 10/28/2019 at 9:38 AM, Face said:

And frankly right now the problem is Nate Davis. Honestly I don’t know what they are thinking starting this kid, he isn’t ready & he’s a major liability. My God Jamil Douglas is much better then him. They have to get Kelly there or t least Douglas. I don’t know what they’re doing.

This all day. I don't think (at least, I hope!) that the plan was to start Davis this year. But then Pamphile's injury, and Douglas being horrible, and so on, led to no other options. I just hope they don't ruin the kid's confidence. I didn't like the pick when we made it, but that's because I'm not huge on taking a chance on a small school guy in that particular position. It's just too hard to judge their play. BUT, if you are going to make it, it has to be with the mindset that he doesn't play this year. Instead, he's starting. That's the damn problem.

• 3 weeks later...