Diggs Traded to Seahawks

abenjami

15 minutes ago, abenjami said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27904186/lions-trade-starting-safety-quandre-diggs-seahawks

Total click bait by ESPN.  Not Stefon Diggs, but a safety from the Lions.  LOL

Still a pretty good move by the Seahawks, they were in need of a FS big time

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Still a pretty good move by the Seahawks, they were in need of a FS big time

There should be some epic playoff games this post season.  NO, GB and Seattle are all legit.

Seattle vs. SF in week 17 probably determines the division winner and who gets a home game in the first round.

In the AFC, I'm hoping the seeds line up so the Pats have to play both KC and BAL.  I don't want to see KC or BAL have to play each other first and give the Pats an easier road.

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Damn it... making me get my fantasy hopes up for the real Diggs. Go have a big ol seat on a cactus.

Why?  Diggs is better off in Minnesota for fantasy.

16 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

How do you figure that? Zimmer loves the run like a fat man loves a buffet. And I'd take Russell Wilson over Kirk Cousins every day all day.

Diggs puts up pretty solid fantasy numbers in Minnesota.  No doubt Wilson is a better QB in real life but fantasy WR's aren't his specialty.

Amazing how much better e cousins and the crew have been when someone spoke up.What we been trying to do but we’re a stand up organization all that yada yada shit.Same dudes on field but yet look like a totally diff team sum times u just need that fire lit under ur ass seems cousins got the message..

Archived