Sign in to follow this  
TitanAchilles8

Brady to the Titans?

I seriously can't see Brady not retiring as a Patriot. Age is going to catch him sooner than later anyways and his best years are behind him. Tanny, if he plays well could give 4-5 years anyways. Brady has to be getting close. 

I'd bring him in as a QB coach without question.  Aside from that?  He's still a great QB but he's GOT to be on his downside.  

2 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Can you change your avatar?  It too easily confuses you with ME.

A fucking agreed.

11 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I'd bring him in as a QB coach without question.  Aside from that?  He's still a great QB but he's GOT to be on his downside. 

If he's not playing football I bet he'll probably either be on a beach somewhere with Giselle or in Hollywood with his BFFs Damon and Affleck trying to gear up an acting career.

He's probably gonna go somewhere and cash out while he chases the remaining records. Somewhere where the weather is fine and the cap is fat. 

Miami? LA? Maybe he goes to Las Vegas so he can place him and Kraft's bets while getting some legal massages. 

16 hours ago, Rogue said:

I kind of feel this is exaggerated. Hes not been as crazy as usual this year but they have alot of wr issues right now. Add Gronks retirement and he might be tempted to go somewhere with alot of young weapons he can use. Maybe somewhere warm down south. A team with a younger edelman clone and a #1 receiver hes seen first hand give his dbs the business in recent games. Some franchise with a bunch of familiar faces in management and coaching that are good friends of his from the past. If only there was a team like that in the league......

But he'll probably just go to highest bidder and cash out for his final contract.

Edited by DecepticonShawn

We make a lot of sense and I can see us giving him a 2 year 60 million fully guaranteed deal and drafting someone like Eason in 1 or Fromm in 1 and letting them learn and develop behind Brady and take over from there, or we could sign Brady and trade this years first for a teams 2021 first rounder plus their 2nd rounder this year and have two firsts next year to make a move for Lawrence to sit behind Brady for a season. Granted in that scenario we would have to give up both first round picks next year, as well as two more first rounders to trade up from 32 to 1 (Totally joking)

Tbh I firmly believe Brady will go elsewhere and NE will move toward Stidham as the next QB. Tom Terrific would either sign with another team that needs a QB and has a stacked roster or he would sail off into retirement and do commentary work or something like ESPN+ like Peyton and Kobe do

Nashville would seem like a great place to end his career for so many reasons honestly. You’d think we bring in some new OC he wants though 

Brady can't play in another system at his age. ..... kinda similar to Mariota not being productive coming out of Oregon which is a system....(didn't translate to NFL)