Brady to the Titans?

TheChosenTitan

9 hours ago, Opus74 said:

The Brady's are selling their house to move closer to NYC and Giselle's work and major media outlets.

Why in the HELL do you think he would chose to play in Nashville?

This whole line of thinking is beyond absurd.

It's almost Halloween some of these Brady believers probably believe in ghost too .. lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you change your avatar?  It too easily confuses you with ME.

if you bring in Brady, you let him bring his system with him

I’m surprise so many posters are taking a click bait article serious. We really are a desperate fan base.

9 hours ago, PuckDaddy said:

for Tom fkn Brady - well, yeah

why would anyone in their right mind bring in Brady and expect him to learn a new system?
whoever gets Brady is going to ('should') make it a turn-key deal.
let him come in and roll.
hell, bring his OC / QB coach with him if possible.

Tom's not leaving NE just to go somewhere where there's a lot of new shit to sift through.
he has almost no reason to leave , that doesn't involve retirement

Short term is not gonna happen dude. ... great QB. If he was to guarantee a Superbowl then it's a hell of a deal... Throw out the RED CARPET!!!!

52 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Dude Brady isn't going anywhere...he wants to win championships. His golden path is where he's at. He DAMN sure ain't coming to Tennessee.  .

ok, dude ( ? )
this was in response to your post where you used the term "we"
i didn't say he was doing anything, the response was toward your "reinventing the wheel"
where you were supposedly suggesting that IF he was going anywhere there'd be an adjustment 
he's not gonna run anyone elses system.

read . don't just react

Edited by PuckDaddy

30 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Short term is not gonna happen dude. ... great QB. If he was to guarantee a Superbowl then it's a hell of a deal... Throw out the RED CARPET!!!!

once again, "dude"

noone guarantees super bowls, noone says he was , is , could, should

odd

3 minutes ago, PuckDaddy said:

ok, dude ( ? )
this was in response to your post where you used the term "we"
i didn't say he was doing anything, the response was toward your "reinventing the wheel"
where you were supposedly suggesting that IF he was going anywhere, he's not gonna run anyone elses system.

read . don't just react

Was talking about the Titans Organization having to change !!!

10 hours ago, Opus74 said:

The Brady's are selling their house to move closer to NYC and Giselle's work and major media outlets.

Why in the HELL do you think he would chose to play in Nashville?

This whole line of thinking is beyond absurd.

1 hour ago, Johnson said:

Dude Brady isn't going anywhere...he wants to win championships. His golden path is where he's at. He DAMN sure ain't coming to Tennessee.  .

I am so god damn done with this self-loathing, pessimistic glass-is-forever-half-empty bullshit. It isn't cool or insightful, it's fucking pathetic and annoying. These people, if they don't own their own private jet, could buy all the seats on a commercial flight 100k times over and barely even scratch their net worth. Not to mention the fact they own various properties all across this country from coast to coadt and overseas. Do you really think her working in NYC makes the first damn difference where he plays football?

This team is ready to win. He'd have some of the best receivers he's ever thrown to, will have a stout backfield whether it's Henry or whoever, and would have run of the offense like he's always had. And that's on top of this bad ass defense JRob has assembled so far.

If he doesn't come here it's not going to be because of "the lowly Titans". Gtfo here with that shit.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:42 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

He doesn't want to stay there?

i didnt know that. 

retarded of him. BB made him. 

he'd leave and it would be nowhere near the structure and the offense necessary for him. he'd retire in half a year with his tail between his legs. 

8 minutes ago, titanruss said:

i didnt know that. 

retarded of him. BB made him. 

he'd leave and it would be nowhere near the structure and the offense necessary for him. he'd retire in half a year with his tail between his legs. 

I didn't know that either. That's why there was a ? at the end of the sentence.