10 A See

Players throwing a bit of shade at Mariota?

2 hours ago, Jeff.Fisher said:

This wanting mariota to fail bullshit is along the lines of the homers saying the team failed him. We all wanted mariota to be the guy. He just wasnt. After 4 years it was pretty clear, but i still held out hope for him to light it up. I liked the idea of the year 5 option.. no more excuses. .So stop making them. He just didnt work out. 

We are Titans fans. Not mariota fans, not tannehill fans. I wanted mariota to play well, he didnt. Now i want tannehill to play well. . 

In all honesty I've been following this page for some time and from my perspective it does seem like people wanted him to fail from the many posts bashing him and how people attack Mariota supporters. I'm impartial and only want to see my team win. If Tannehill can take us to the playoffs then I'm a Tannehill fan. I doubt the Titans do much though. It's not a Mariota thing and it won't be a Tannehill thing. I'm just not a fan of our coaching staff.

29 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Mariota’s agent sending his highlight tape to other teams. It’s one play. And he’s under pressure as you can see. 

The guy is no longer the starter. What's the point of this. This is why I see so many people on here claiming people wanted him to fail. The obsession with hating Mariota is odd. Move on lol.

46 minutes ago, GZATheGenius said:

In all honesty I've been following this page for some time and from my perspective it does seem like people wanted him to fail from the many posts bashing him and how people attack Mariota supporters. I'm impartial and only want to see my team win. If Tannehill can take us to the playoffs then I'm a Tannehill fan. I doubt the Titans do much though. It's not a Mariota thing and it won't be a Tannehill thing. I'm just not a fan of our coaching staff.

I cant speak for others. I think i held out hope longer than some. Last year was pretty shitty, but his refusal to play the finale pissed me off pretty good. 

Even still, i hoped he could play well this season.. no more injuries, keeping the "same offense" ,even more recievers. 

It looked like he finally had the pieces in place for a great season. And he shit the bed. So its time to move on. Glad he didnt cost us a fortune of a contract.

55 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

When?

It was 2017 when I started seeing sacks and started asking myself tough questions:

• When does Mariota avoid a sack?
  • When does he make big plays?
  • When does he throw 50/50 balls to wideouts?
  • When does he bail out his oline or receivers?

The more I watched, the more I realized he wasn't carrying us. And the doubts started to set in.

12 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

And Tannehill lost his job just like Marcus. Right?

Lol no 

I don't think many QBs lost their starting job just like Marcus - in a similar situation they'd have lost it in camp like what should have happened.

I was trying to think of a similar situation handled better, and while it isn't similar in the sense the QB was a self-proclaimed franchise QB by the franchise like the Titans did with Mariota, it was close-ish. I'm referring to when the Seahawks signed Flynn to a non trivial contract and then proceeded to let a 3rd round rookie beat him in camp, that of course being Russell Wilson.

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Let’s see Tanny against the Colts and Jags. Browns and Denver again

And bills. 

panthers are similar D to the bills/Broncos. I expect it to be much more difficult. 

MM was stinking it up... so I expect him to be better.. but I expect him to also prove we need to draft a guy in the next two years

5 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Let’s see Tanny against the Colts and Jags. Browns and Denver again

Wish we could against Denver...