10 A See

Players throwing a bit of shade at Mariota?

28 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Could you have a worst weekend than MM?

Most of the offensive problems look to be him, he was benched, LaFleur’s offense looks great and Tannehill looked great. 

Is suicide a possibility?

Just now, Titansgoodluck said:

And Tannehill lost his job just like Marcus. Right?

Yeah look how great Miami looks without him, Dolphins are trying to tank.

8 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

And Tannehill lost his job just like Marcus. Right?

Tannehill was a starter for 8 years and was one of only 3 players in NFL history to throw for 15,000 yards in their first 4 years. What did Tannehill in finally was injuries (and losing as part of a loser franchise) more than anything. 

Tannehill played light years better than Marcus with a much worse surrounding cast and a bottom of the barrel defense. 

Marcus just barely broke double digital TDs the last two years and has looked bad for most of his career. 

Is Tannehill a top 10 QB? No. But he's not a bottom 10 QB either. 

Edited by tgo

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluck said:

What does that have to do with what I said?

The trying to tank, as in getting rid off anyone of any value.

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluck said:

This isn’t a Mariota vs. Tannehill thing this is a scheme and situational type thing. Obviously it went over your head 

No, I'm just talking about your general intelligence. See, even that went over your head. Jesus

Mariota has been horrible. I honestly assumed the injury had to be the reason he was so atrocious last year -- it didn't make sense that in year 4 he was legitimately that bad.

But it wasn't the injury. He really was awful. Or the injury did play a factory and he's never regained full strength, which I guess is possible. Regardless, his arm looks weak and his confidence is shot, and he can't consistently make basic passes that most college QBs can make.

30 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Look at last year’s Chargers game vs this year and against THE CHARGERS only. Tell me it was night and day. You can’t.

Thats not a knock on Tanny

The bottom line is since last year Mariota went from looking ok to looking terrible. Dont know what it is but yesterday proved that a lot of the trouble on offense is to be laid at Mariota's feet. Sure we need to upgrade the line but Tannehill was able to work through it unlike Mariota.

1 hour ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Mariota looked bad against Denver. Everybody agrees including Mariota. But let’s not act like he hasn’t won us games too against top competition each year he’s been here.

If Tanny gets hurt do you want Mariota to suck?

I hope Tannehill is a good QB and this team can win the division 

He looked bad versus Cleveland and Buffalo too. And pedestrian at best versus a bad Atlanta defense.

He's won us games. But Ryan Fitspatrick has won games too.

In the future, when looking at QBs, stop looking at the moments and start looking at the whole.

"Moments" are great at first, but you have to look at what they do overall. Mariota overall has had horrible numbers. It should've clued you in to what we had ... overall.

Edited by big2033

36 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

So he can’t “get good” again?

People are extremists. 

It looked like Mariota lost confidence against Denver. Could have been a ton of factors. However, that doesn’t negate his good play.

People are either so extreme one way or another it’s like Bi polar disorder. He hasn’t had a ton of “bad” games. As in a lot of picks and dumb mistakes. He’s had a lot of games where he’s relied on his play extension and feet to win. But just because Tannehill is the QB now doesn’t mean we have to unrealistically trash Mariota.

I can cheer for Tannehill and still want Mariota to succeed and vice versa. What if both can push the offense?

Doesnt have to be an extreme either or and chances are we might end up relying on both this season. Not saying you, but some were literally rooting against Mariota (the team). I don’t want to be a hypocrite.

Anything is possible. Johnny Manziel could get good again. The odds, considering his strengths and weaknesses ... are slim.

4 minutes ago, GZATheGenius said:

Lol I definitely took it as shade. I hope these guys keep up this same energy vs the Buccaneers, Colts, Texans, Saints, Panthers, Chiefs etc. I don't want to hear excuses the rest of the year.

Hey Touched The Tard, just how many shit for brains monikers do you think you need?