Players throwing a bit of shade at Mariota?

10 A See

1 hour ago, Titansgoodluck said:

They’re admitting they were always rooting for the team to fail. I’m not gonna be a hypocrite and go down that road.

If Tannehill gets injured who are they gonna root for? And even if Mariota won back the job, if he gets injured, who are we rooting for?

I doubt Philly fans were rooting against Foles

I somewhat know most of the main posters. None of them rooted for the team to lose. Before the games we have threads about how we can win. The people you’re talking about usually post ways we could win with Marcus. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You cannot be serious with this shit.    Mariota is a 5th year veteran. He doesn't have any fucking learning to do, he just sucks ass. 

I'm not usually that guy and I'm a bit surprised due to his personality but Corey Davis was 100% throwing shade. Dude is sick of wasting his life away on a QB who never gives him a chance to make a pl

4 hours ago, Jeff.Fisher said:

Was also good to see tannehill acting like a real quarterback, walking the sideline, congratulating players, being a LEADER!! 

Hell yes it trickles down, mariota and his "silent leadership, lead by example" trickled down to everyones vagina

My girls pussy trickles down alot 2....

11 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

No.

Wanting the starter to fail is rooting against the team.

Just like deciding Mariota is the better QB and rooting for Tanny to fail is rooting against the Titans.

Who wanted him to fail? I certainly did not. I hoped he would turn it around right up until I saw him throw like a quadruple amputee against the Browns in the first half. Companies don't let shitty employees just hang around losing them money for years. Those incompetent assholes get fired and it wasn't because the company was "rooting" for the to fail. Mariota was a money it of sunk costs. I wanted him to be the guy but I'm also really glad it's over. 

31 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

No.

Wanting the starter to fail is rooting against the team.

Just like deciding Mariota is the better QB and rooting for Tanny to fail is rooting against the Titans.

The starter already failed. That's why people wanted him on the bench.

People want the team to succeed, so they rooted for the backup to get in the game and help.

If Tannehill is even worse, then Mariota deserves to play. 

Then we'll look to draft someone who plays better.

That's how life works. People don't keep rooting for you when you suck, they look for hope elsewhere.

You don't just keep clapping your hands and say, "oh please jesus help him play better ..." No, you say, "he's not playing well, time for someone else to step up."

That's life.

Rooting for a guy to do well doesn't do SHIT for a team. Him playing well does something.

Edited by big2033

This wanting mariota to fail bullshit is along the lines of the homers saying the team failed him. We all wanted mariota to be the guy. He just wasnt. After 4 years it was pretty clear, but i still held out hope for him to light it up. I liked the idea of the year 5 option.. no more excuses. .So stop making them. He just didnt work out. 

We are Titans fans. Not mariota fans, not tannehill fans. I wanted mariota to play well, he didnt. Now i want tannehill to play well. . 

44 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Davis isn’t even hiding his contempt and rightfully so. 

Just because Mariota is a nice guy, doesn’t mean his teammates can’t call out his weak play. 

Corey is a quiet guy but it's probably good for Mariota that he got benched because it sounds like Corey was about to knock his pineapple off his shoulders...

7 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Corey is a quiet guy but it's probably good for Mariota that he got benched because it sounds like Corey was about to knock his pineapple off his shoulders...

You could see it coming after the Colts game. He roasted his man and likely takes it to the house on the last play. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

4 hours ago, cenj said:

At the beginning of the year, @OILERMAN asked if I really didn't think Tannehill was a better QB, and I answered that I honestly had no idea. I said he could very well be worse;

No, he couldn't. 

You should have just trusted me