Players throwing a bit of shade at Mariota?

10 A See

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You cannot be serious with this shit.    Mariota is a 5th year veteran. He doesn't have any fucking learning to do, he just sucks ass. 

I'm not usually that guy and I'm a bit surprised due to his personality but Corey Davis was 100% throwing shade. Dude is sick of wasting his life away on a QB who never gives him a chance to make a pl

The bottom line is, we can't keep waiting for the light to come on while wasting a championship calibur defense. I wanted Mariota to succeed as much as anyone, but you could see that he was way too inconsistent and hesitant. We all wanted him to work out because that's what's best for the franchise, but at some point, you can't keep waiting. 

2 hours ago, MadMax said:

It was nice to see a QB with some emotion.  

This is overrated. You want a qb with ice water in his veins.   One of Locker's problems was that he was more like a linebacker emotionally.  He wanted and needed to get pumped up.  Marriota was fine there. His problems were elsewhere...  Watching Tannehill was a breath of fresh air.  Let's just hope he is the guy and we can finally move on from the qb search.   

Just now, Titansgoodluck said:

When Tanny comes back down to earth let’s talk. You must not watch much football.

If Tanny is the better QB fine. We win. But if you’re basing all time success over 1 game you’re a fool. Tanny has played longer than Mariota 

How does that change the view on Mariota? 

40 minutes ago, cenj said:

That's not remotely what people are saying. Everyone wanted Mariota to succeed. Everyone still wishes he was a franchise QB. But he's not. He's fucking terrible.

You're taking the Mariota criticism way too personally.

For every Qb we've had since McNair- this happens for both the latest franchise qb heir and the proposed savior at backup.    At this point-  I suggest just enjoy good, fun qb play when it happens and leave everything else to those that have to project these things as part of their careers.  

Edited by Pragidealist

5 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

For every Qb we've had since McNair- this happens for both the latest franchise qb heir and the proposed savior at backup.    At this point-  I suggest just enjoy good, fun qb play when it happens and leave everything else to those that have to project these things as part of their careers.  

I don't understand what this has to do with Mariota being a flop though. Which is what @cenj is saying. Tannehill is not really supposed to be the answer. Anything he does is a bonus. For all intents we're drafting one regardless unless Tannehill really shows us something.

Edited by big2033

45 minutes ago, cenj said:

That's not remotely what people are saying. Everyone wanted Mariota to succeed. Everyone still wishes he was a franchise QB. But he's not. He's fucking terrible.

You're taking the Mariota criticism way too personally.

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

I don't understand what this has to do with Mariota being a flop though. Which is what @cenj is saying. Tannehill is not really supposed to be the answer. Anything he does is a bonus. For all intents we're drafting one regardless.

Specifically, I was responding to the bolded part.  Saying to all-  my suggestion is to just enjoy the good qb play that happened on Sunday.   Mariota criticism, Tannehill projections - I suggest just letting them all go for right now and if you don't-  be ready to expect people taking things personal.  For some reason- it always happens.   

3 hours ago, Jeff.Fisher said:

Was also good to see tannehill acting like a real quarterback, walking the sideline, congratulating players, being a LEADER!! 

Hell yes it trickles down, mariota and his "silent leadership, lead by example" trickled down to everyones vagina

Hey there, a pussy can take a real pounding.

Don’t know why people want to talk about games from last season or even 2-3 seasons ago. Stop living in the past. We are playing in 2019. Brady playing like crap is just father time doing his thing. Only difference is Brady has about 100 good games and 6 rings to fall back on. Mariota has maybe 9 games that were above average? None of them happened this year. He is who we thought he was. If you want to crown him, then crown his ass.