Players throwing a bit of shade at Mariota?

10 A See

Check out some of the quotes... (from Joe Rexrode's article)

“He knows where to go with the ball, I’ll tell you that,” said Corey Davis, who had six catches for 80 yards and a touchdown.  

“Some of the time you’ve got to just give a guy a shot,” Davis said, “see if he comes down with it.”

“He led us in the huddle,” said rookie receiver A.J. Brown, whose six catches for 64 yards included two crucial grabs late. “Had a lot of confidence in the huddle. Made us believe. He was a general today.”

“Confident, man,” Lewan said. “You can tell he’s (run) a huddle before. It’s not like this was this guy’s first start or anything like that. He came in and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was smart, diligent, he knew where he was going with the ball. He took care of stuff.”

Before everyone freaks out, I'm sure they weren't trying to shade Mariota, they were simply embracing Tannehill, but the quotes are still...... interesting....

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You cannot be serious with this shit.    Mariota is a 5th year veteran. He doesn't have any fucking learning to do, he just sucks ass. 

I'm not usually that guy and I'm a bit surprised due to his personality but Corey Davis was 100% throwing shade. Dude is sick of wasting his life away on a QB who never gives him a chance to make a pl

Derrick Henry was talking about Tannehill being confident when calling plays and how that confidence trickles down to the offense. 

AJ Brown was talking about how Tannehill was a "real general," etc. 

Definitely some shade throwing. 

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I'm not usually that guy and I'm a bit surprised due to his personality but Corey Davis was 100% throwing shade. Dude is sick of wasting his life away on a QB who never gives him a chance to make a play. 

What did Davis say?

31 minutes ago, 10 A See said:

Check out some of the quotes... (from Joe Rexrode's article)

“He knows where to go with the ball, I’ll tell you that,” said Corey Davis, who had six catches for 80 yards and a touchdown.  

“Some of the time you’ve got to just give a guy a shot,” Davis said, “see if he comes down with it.”

“He led us in the huddle,” said rookie receiver A.J. Brown, whose six catches for 64 yards included two crucial grabs late. “Had a lot of confidence in the huddle. Made us believe. He was a general today.”

“Confident, man,” Lewan said. “You can tell he’s (run) a huddle before. It’s not like this was this guy’s first start or anything like that. He came in and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was smart, diligent, he knew where he was going with the ball. He took care of stuff.”

Before everyone freaks out, I'm sure they weren't trying to shade Mariota, they were simply embracing Tannehill, but the quotes are still...... interesting....

The Davis one is the one that sticks out.