• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've chosen to ignore content by ManningEnvy. Options 

Advice**

Oh hell yes there is. Hey OMan, remember when The Tard Army disappeared on Friday morning? We finally got the trip to the zoo that everybody was waiting for. 

Posted Images

Hey Touched The Tard, do you remember when Private ScineTard told OMan that he would post a link when he got to work? I bet you didn’t even stay long enough for the ice cream stand to open. I can only imagine how relieved some of the staff and animals felt.

Hey Touched, with your tard stash how in the hell did you miss out on being this guy? You could have had a house, car, wife, kids, dog etc. etc. etc. They already have the ski mask for your butt ugly mug. You just pissed away a prime gig for yourself.

8 minutes ago, GZATheGenius said:

I don't think I've ever seen a post where a guy has a conversation with himself. I bet he still has imaginary friends and dresses dolls up in Purdy dresses and has tea parties.

Well Touched The Tard, a little advise. If you do the next video from your wolf lair, try hiding the stuffed animals this time. Don’t forget that a ski mask just might not be a bad idea either.

6 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Well Touched The Tard, a little advise. If you do the next video from your wolf lair, try hiding the stuffed animals this time. Don’t forget that a ski mask just might not be a bad idea either.

He could never hurt his stuffed animals. They are good animals not bad ones