Don't celebrate yet: Titans still likely to go 7-9 and miss the playoffs

Titans279

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh fuck off, Debbie Downer. At least wait until tomorrow to post this shit.

I'm just happy to see better QB play at this point. The season was sacrificed for the sake of a QB's feelings apparently, so it's probably too late, but I'm interested again.

You gotta admit though, it was pretty awesome watching Simmons out there creating havoc. The guy is an absolute monster. Wait till next year when they actually get the chance to teach him how to 1 gap

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, GZATheGenius said:

Let me ask this. Why have the Buccaneers who have had the same up and down season we have had who have actually looked much worse at times than we have with a QB who threw 5 ints last week decides to stick with their QB vs us who decided to bench ours...Whats the difference??

Their young QB has some passing ability at least, despite the turnovers. And he has no passable backup QB. 

Edited by Starkiller

If passes are thrown to receivers on target with velocity, I'm ok with whatever happens. I would like to watch basic football played correctly. After watching MM8 waste 5 years this is all I want this year. Next year we go from trash MM8 to Great with anyone else........

3 hours ago, GZATheGenius said:

Let me ask this. Why have the Buccaneers who have had the same up and down season we have had who have actually looked much worse at times than we have with a QB who threw 5 ints last week decides to stick with their QB vs us who decided to bench ours...Whats the difference??

Whats the point in banning someone when they can just make a new profile? Whats the difference?

Somebody's gonna win the division.    Right now the AFCS is the tightest race in the league as only one game separates the top of the division (Colts 4-2) from the bottom (Titans 3-4). 

Right now, the Titans are effectively 1½ games out of first place with nine games left to play.    Sure, the remaining schedule is difficult...but the rest of the division has a similar schedule with a lot of common opponents.  Everybody has a tough schedule coming up.

The big difference is that Tannehill provides much better QB play than we saw over the first six weeks, which should result a much more productive offense....and Simmons is a huge addition for a defense that was already pretty damned good.

Again....somebody is gonna win the division.   And I'd say the Titans' chances are a whole lot better than they were last week.

You just never know in the NFL.  Tanne looked good, has an accurate cannon, spreads it around, and as he builds chemistry with the offense, who knows.  Maybe this offense fits him and he's definitely hungry.  Winning breeds winning.

At least, for now, the season is fun again.