8 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Sure do. I suck at a lot of shit and will admit it. Mariota is in a public role. People will be critical of how he is as a player. He is not cut out to be an NFL QB. Simple. My football playing ability isn’t imperative on my football analytical ability. 

Dont feed the clown. I was damn good at football in highschool which means absolutely nothing when it comes to my ability to understand the game. It's a juvenile argument made by a juvenile poster and it's not worthy of response.

You want to talk about some intense competition?   There are roughly 7+ billion people on the planet.   Of those 7 billion human beings, Marcus is one of only 100 or so people who are capable of playing quarterback in the NFL.   

Only .00000001% of the world's population can do what Marcus does....and we still say he sucks.

Some good and bad news on today's injury report, looks like Jayon Brown is going to be returning from that groin injury, injured OL Conklin/Davis back to full practice, on the downside it would seem Adoree is unlikely to play against the Bucs with that foot injury.

Also disappointing that Finch couldn't stack back to back practices together as he tries to return from that shoulder injury, wonder if he is tracking a path towards going on IR at some point.

Vrabel has also hinted this week that Delanie might need a bit of time to recover from that ankle injury.

7 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Thats how I feel about some posters on this board who suck at football

This type of argument has to be the worst i hear when people are criticizing someone. I don’t have to be a chef to know the food sucks. 

3 hours ago, nine said:

Marcus is one of only 100 or so people who are capable of playing quarterback in the NFL.   

Guess again

29 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

This type of argument has to be the worst i hear when people are criticizing someone. I don’t have to be a chef to know the food sucks. 

But you have to be a chef to know how to cook good food.

17 minutes ago, 8MM said:

But you have to be a chef to know how to cook good food.

But im not cooking the food in this scenario. Im consuming it.  

1 hour ago, Dinx81 said:

Depends on the food being cooked. Some people don't like stuffing at Thanksgiving. Some don't like dressing. Some idiots don't even know that those two dishes are not the same dish.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:12 PM, XanderMXIX said:

Damn that is miserable. Tanneehill hurt two fingers in the game on sunday. Also, we not have brown or jackson for the game. Imagine if conklin and brown cant go. With the Bucs having a bye week to scout us we could be in for some trouble. 

I'm shocked to read that Xander is clutching his pearls...