59 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

Tannehill is going to have to bring it this week. Bucs have been phenomenal against the run this year.

52 minutes ago, Titanstattoo25 said:

And the worst in the league against the pass. 

Which begs the question are they are really good against the run or just so bad against the pass no one attempts to run on them very much?

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Which begs the question are they are really good against the run or just so bad against the pass no one attempts to run on them very much?

Bowles has been known to sell out to stop the run. One of his OLBs is a run stopper only and his DL are run stoppers. He desperately wanted both Avery Williamson and Da'Quan Jones with the Jets (and got one of them). Drafted Jamal Adams at safety. He's an old school stop the run guy. 

I am coming to Nashville this weekend for the first time.  Only have seen the Titans play away games.   What do people recommend to do outside the game....All day Saturday and Sunday evening?   Is Wiskey Row cool?

1 minute ago, Little Earl said:

I am coming to Nashville this weekend for the first time.  Only have seen the Titans play away games.   What do people recommend to do outside the game....All day Saturday and Sunday evening?   Is Wiskey Row cool?

I’m not even sure what that is?

9 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Nashville was cool 20 years ago before everyone started coming here. 

The Kelly hate is overblown. He got trashed by Bosa 1-on-1. No, he's not good enough to consistently block Bosa without help.

Newsflash guys...neither is Conklin. He would have gotten his ass whipped too.

6 minutes ago, Opus74 said:

Nobody goes there anymore.....it's too crowded.

Nobody goes there anymore because everybody goes there? 🤔

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

Try Fat Mo's if you're looking to eat half a cow.

Our defense is better than theirs (which is only good at stopping the run.) TBH, they might not even be good at stopping the run since teams know they can torch them in the air. 

Our offense has been weak passing until last week, so that means our weakest offensive point hits their weakest defensive point. Our run strength should put a hole in their stats too.

Depending on injury report this week, I'm not expecting Tampa Bay to put up many points. 

3 hours ago, TeamRamrod said:

Tannehill is going to have to bring it this week. Bucs have been phenomenal against the run this year.

Idk man. Have they really faced prolific runners? Maybe their stats are good against the run cause people get in the end zone after a few passes?