Sign in to follow this  
Callidus

This weeks take

We scored points.

The defense did its job

(Especially in crunch time)

Why the fuck is anyone mad?

Edit: btw ty guru you fixed my account. Did break it for half the game but ty. 

Edited by Callidus

There was a terrible call by the coach maybe 2 depending on your opinions.

But we won and both sides of the bad did what they needed 2. Im not saying 2 break out the atry favors but this was a all around win by the players. The offense put up points. They d, held them 2 20 again which in this age is all you can ask for.

And that goal line stand was as nice you can ask for.

We have work to do on the Oline but they protected enough for Tannehill to throw for 300 yards and that feels great. This WR corps is special and as their confidence grows and RT gets more comfortable in the offense, things could and should get better. Winning a game like today can be a huge momentum boost going forward and we have 4 out of 5 games at home coming up. Happy day in Music City!

Tannehill looked a lot quicker than I thought he would be. I did expect him to get sacked because I figured he was more of a statue these days but he can definitely scramble for a few if need be. 

10 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Brown and Davis are the real deal. And how about that 3rd down run by Smith? Hump was good too.

I'm still holding out on Davis. Looked much better for sure, but still. 

Davis is a stud.  He can do that every game with a real QB.  So can Brown and Humphries is able to get open as well.  In reality if we had more shots on offense (the Chargers held the ball most of the first half) we put up more points.  With the combination of Henry and RT with all those weapons we should be hard to stop.

10 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Tannehill looked a lot quicker than I thought he would be. I did expect him to get sacked because I figured he was more of a statue these days but he can definitely scramble for a few if need be. 

Not only roll out but he was dead nuts accurate on most of them. Some said he overthrew Smith. LMAO. That ball went exactly where he wanted it - to Firsker. He even threw it like Smith was a defender and put air under it.

Edited by JoelinBellevue