code

A lot to Unpack - and I'm your Bekin's Man

I think the decision to back off on defense was more about the injuries on defense than any kind of strategy.  Adoree is insanely valuable to the success of the defense, and his absence is when the Chargers began to do easy work on defense.  

3 minutes ago, code said:

Scotty, are you having a tough time with reading comprehension? I said I wasn't sure at that time. Last week I said I was. Today I said you can see the difference. Credit to you for calling it early. Credit to me for standing behind a good human. Thanks for your post.

Smith was missing more blocks than Kelly. Worse than Henry.

Do you guys understand that in a prevent defense, the deep play to Eckeler wouldn’t have been an option. We were playing a straight defense. River was just picking apart Vacarro then Woodyard. 

Edited by japan

5 minutes ago, japan said:

Do you guys understand that in a prevent defense, The deep play to Eckeler wouldn’t have been an option. We were playing a straight defense. River was just picking apart Vacarro then Woodyard. 

Keep posting this. Maybe it will eventually get through.

3 hours ago, code said:

Scotty, are you having a tough time with reading comprehension? I said I wasn't sure at that time. Last week I said I was. Today I said you can see the difference. Credit to you for calling it early. Credit to me for standing behind a good human. Thanks for your post.

So then you started a thread you didn't believe in just to spite @OILERMAN?

You should ban yourself.

More specifically, we reverted to 3 and 4 man rush. We were dropping a DL 5 yards into short zone coverage. I can't speak to whether we went to a 3-deep zone, though I suspect we did. I can say that when we stopped putting max pressure on Rivers, the doors flung open.

That said, Woodyard and Vacarro were very toasty.