Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Vrabel lost the game not punting. Not not challenging.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

It's well worth the risk.  Which, again, isn't much of a risk when that play is picked up likely at a greater than 90% rate.  It didn't work out but had Vrabel punted I'm telling you I may have lost it with him/

They wouldnt have even got in FG range had we punted. 

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Why are you assuming that?  They just drove down the field in less than 2 minutes the previous drive.

You know that how?  Rivers was picking them apart.  He had ample time to get them down the field.

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

HTF do you know that? ....you don’t.

Just now, rns90 said:

Why are you assuming that?  They just drove down the field in less than 2 minutes the previous drive.

Because I can. Down the field? The yardage they got on that last drive wouldn't have put them in FG. I understand they still would have had time and plays left. They werent coming that close to a TD. 

Because I can. Down the field? The yardage they got on that last drive wouldn't have put them in FG. I understand they still would have had time and plays left. They werent coming that close to a TD. 

They would have had over 2 minutes left and the two minute warning.  You don't think they could have gotten into FG with that much time left.

You're more retarded than I thought was possible.

1 minute ago, freakingeek said:

HTF do you know that? ....you don’t.

I knew Tannehill was a better option than Mariota.....

Maybe I do....

Maybe Rivers throws a pick. Maybe we get a sack fumble recovery. A lot can happen when you have to drive 70 yards, not just 45.

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Going for it was the right call. There were 3 minutes left. That’s plenty of time to move the ball in the Nfl with no TOs. 

Forget 3 minutes.  I'd have gone for it with 1 minute.  You can get the ball down the field with ease in 30 seconds.

Just now, rns90 said:

They would have had over 2 minutes left and the two minute warning.  You don't think they could have gotten into FG with that much time left.

You're more retarded than I thought was possible.

I said FG range was a possibility dipshit.

I'm saying what they got wouldnt have been enough at the time. They would have needed more....

Reread motard.

Just now, scine09 said:

Forget 3 minutes.  I'd have gone for it with 1 minute.  You can get the ball down the field with ease in 30 seconds.

Even dumber. One pass and they were in FG range....just dumb. Not happening with one 15 yard pass inside your own 20. So smart.