Tannehill looking good

freakingeek

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tannehill looks miles better than Mariota, and better than I remember him in Miami to be honest

The fuck are you taking about? Your dumbass thought Blaine Shitbert was a good QB

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

I think when a QB sits after losing his chance to be leader of a team, the good ones really study their mistakes and try to correct them.  They they start to plan how they will play if they get a second chance.  I think we lucked out because Miami wants to rebuild.

If Tannehill wants to have a shot at being a starter for him it's now or never.

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

The velocity (and accuracy) was noticeable as well on the amount of RAC yards our WR got today.

This can't be overstated.  We're finally going to get to see what we actually spent so much money and draft picks on when it comes to the receiving corps. Corey Davis is about to become a fucking monster.

4 hours ago, AvgJoe said:

Best QB performance in quite some time. Consistent drives where we moved the ball and involved all of our skill players. We will only improve the more Tannehill receives 1st team reps.

mariotas atlanta game was significantly better, we just quit passing... but 3/0 is better than 2/1

its nice to have a spark because MM was playing like shit more than well. but its smart to temper things a bit considering the pass D wasnt good and theres no tape on RT and the Tits together. But he threw some nice passes.. though he did fumble, and he did throw an INT and nearly two more. 

Edited by titanruss

He's athletic but he uses it to buy time to throw the ball, definitely a change for the better. A lot of times MM got caught in no man's land because running the ball was always in the back of his mind. I was real impressed with his third down play; he was willing to trust his arm strength and decision making (and his receivers) and threw some darts.

17 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

He's athletic but he uses it to buy time to throw the ball, definitely a change for the better. A lot of times MM got caught in no man's land because running the ball was always in the back of his mind. I was real impressed with his third down play; he was willing to trust his arm strength and decision making (and his receivers) and threw some darts.

He also didn’t get shook when the pass rushers and OTs got behind him. It was incredible to see.

18 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

He also didn’t get shook when the pass rushers and OTs got behind him. It was incredible to see.

Yup.  He used his mobility to buy enough time to deliver some strikes down the field, unlike you know who.