Delaine on the trade block?

JJ423

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HUGE blocks by Firkser and Jennings to spring Jonnu loose on that play.   At first I thought this play was just Jonnu making a great play by gaining 30+ yards on a 2-yard dump-off....and tha

I didn’t get to watch most of the game. I saw the end. My favorite part was watching Mariota sit there like a dumbass wearing his helmet. 

Jonnu looked like a playmaker today in the passing game, but he's still a liability in pass protection.   I also think Firkser becomes far more valuable with Tannehill. Firkser has glue on h

16 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

They need to just put him on IR. Jonnu Smith is clearly a superior player at this point and Firkser is a solid back-up. 

Need to develop the young guys, as Derrick Mason said.  That's just the NFL.  I hate it for Walker because he has value, but Smith looks like he has the potential become a premier receiving TE in the league.  You don't want to stunt his development.  

Edited by abc2330

36 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

That extension JRob gave him sure has panned out.  It was dumb then and it’s dumber now.

He would have done wonders if healthy in 2018, IMO.

22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Jonnu Smith is probably this team's best deep threat 

I'd like to see him bust some seams.  The positive thing is now we can state the obvious ways in which a player should be utilized,and there is a good chance that we'll see it happen.

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

That extension JRob gave him sure has panned out.  It was dumb then and it’s dumber now.

Another dumb JRob move. He should have known that ankle would break in game 1. Fire him! Let’s bring back the guy who drafted Jonnu!

Edited by japan