Delaine on the trade block?

JJ423

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HUGE blocks by Firkser and Jennings to spring Jonnu loose on that play.   At first I thought this play was just Jonnu making a great play by gaining 30+ yards on a 2-yard dump-off....and tha

I didn’t get to watch most of the game. I saw the end. My favorite part was watching Mariota sit there like a dumbass wearing his helmet. 

Jonnu looked like a playmaker today in the passing game, but he's still a liability in pass protection.   I also think Firkser becomes far more valuable with Tannehill. Firkser has glue on h

Random note, but it seems like the only way to keep Henry, Conklin, Logan Ryan, and potentially Tannehill is to clear Dion Lewis and Delanie Walker off the books for 2020. Or restructure Casey or all of the above. 

Edited by tgo

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Random note, but it seems like the only way to keep Henry, Conklin, Logan Ryan, and potentially Tannehill is to clear Dion Lewis and Delanie Walker off the books for 2020. Or restructure Casey or all of the above. 

Lewis/Walker won't be on this team next year, two other veterans that could be cap casualties are Cam Wake and DaQuan Jones.

Would like to keep Jones as he is playing well, question is how does JRob feel about that $8.3 million cap hit next season.

2 hours ago, tgo said:

I think JRob has been setting us up for annual Comp picks. As much as I want us to keep some of those guys, I just don't see it possible keeping them all.

3 hours ago, tgo said:

What about Clowney? ?

5 hours ago, tgo said:

I think this is most likely.