7 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Sorry but it's been on you to prove that this has been some huge change since trading a HOFer player. And you haven't done it. So you should've just shut up lol.

I have. You just can't acknowledge it. 

The Bears are still ahead of this.

Opinion. 

Their goal with this trade was to get to the SB. They won't accomplish that. So how they are ahead is beyond me. 

They forfeited multiple picks and gave one man a shit ton of money. They haven't gotten any better. How are they ahead? Because you're on Mack's dick?

Edited by JakePA_Titan

I had those early suspicions we'd miss LaFleur after our offense started off terrible and less well coached (penalties, etc).

LaFleur had this offense performing better in every way with less talent, a hobbled Mariota (at least to some extent for part of the year) and Gabbert playing a good number of snaps.

I really want a reboot on offense next year. New OC to go with the new QB and RB

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

I have. You just can't acknowledge it. 

Opinion. 

Their goal with this trade was to get to the SB. They won't accomplish that. So how they are ahead is beyond me. 

They forfeited multiple picks and gave one man a shit ton of money. They haven't gotten any better. How are they ahead? Because you're on Mack's dick?

They have a hall of fame level player. The Raiders do not. That's how they're ahead.

This isn't some pro bowler ...he's proven to be more than that.

In the past, players of that caliber get you further than a bunch of solid players. What I'm saying is not new.

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I had those early suspicions we'd miss LaFleur after our offense started off terrible and less well coached (penalties, etc).

LaFleur had this offense performing better in every way with less talent, a hobbled Mariota (at least to some extent for part of the year) and Gabbert playing a good number of snaps.

I really want a reboot on offense next year. New OC to go with the new QB and RB

Let's keep watching Smith. Many discounted LaFleur the same way because they were fooled by a certain QB.

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I'm not a fan of Lafleur at all. A rejuvenated Rodgers is why the GB offense is rolling. As for Smith he was elevated to give Mariota continuity. That is no longer a requirement so he has to show a lot over the next 10 games to keep the job. Even if he does I'm not on board with him developing a new franchise QB.

3 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

It's possible that Lafluer is just really good and not easily replaceable.  

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

They have a hall of fame level player. The Raiders do not. That's how they're ahead.

Look who's jumping the gun now....Idk why you're not an NFL executive they way you can see the future....

This isn't some pro bowler ...he's proven to be more than that.

And has helped the team hes on to the same record as the dumb team that traded him 🤷‍♂️ baller. 

In the past, players of that caliber get you further than a bunch of solid players. What I'm saying is not new.

Not really. Give examples.....

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Just now, big2033 said:

Let's keep watching Smith. Many discounted LaFleur the same way because they were fooled by a certain QB.

Well... my point is Smith's doing way worse with better tools. That's a comparison that reflects poorly on Smith.

5 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Look who's jumping the gun now....Idk why you're not an NFL executive they way you can see the future....

And has helped the team hes on to the same record as the dumb team that traded him 1 🤷‍♂️ baller. 

Not really. Give examples.....

Mack has already won defensive MVP. So if you want him to relegate him to that instead of HOFer ... still matters.

Go look at the Super Bowl winners for your answer lol.

The Bears are a QB away, they know that. The Raiders are not, they know that.

That's why Mack matters.

You've been a Titans fan long enough to know that solid doesn't cut it in the grand scheme.

Edited by big2033

Just now, big2033 said:

Mack has already won defensive MVP. So if you want him to relegate him to that instead of HOFer ... still matters.

Matters to what? Winning? What did OAK win with Mack? What has CHI won with Mack? 

Just now, big2033 said:

Go look at the Super Bowl winners for your answer lol.

Look at Mack's superbowl rings....oh wait. 

Just now, big2033 said:

The Bears are QB away, they know that. The Raiders are not, they know that.

Which is why it made sense for both teams to make the trade. Glad to see you're using your head. 

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Which is why it made sense for both teams to make the trade. Glad to see you're using your head. 

The Bears weren't a QB away before the trade. They were when they made it. And have been hoping Trubisky is the guy.

And the Raiders traded their one star piece for maybe one solid player. They haven't moved the needle. 

You think they're closer with Josh Jacobs? 

Stars, most of the time, win Super Bowls. The Raiders lack a star.

Edited by big2033

LOL, yeah OAK is better off without Mack.  They were awful in the pass rush and had to waste a top 5 pick on someone who may replace him.

Edited by rns90

17 minutes ago, rns90 said:

LOL, yeah OAK is better off without Mack.  They were awful in the pass rush and had to waste a top 5 pick on someone who may replace him.

Lol at making it about one year......

Didnt we waste a top 5 pick on a WR because our pass offense sucked dick?

Who are you to make fun of another team when the team you cheer for did the same dumb shit?

Didnt we waste a 1st rounder on a torn ACL because our pass rush sucked dick?

Lmao

Some would also say taking a RB round 1 was a waste. Jacobs looks like a beast. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan