Sign in to follow this  
big2033

Oregon vs. Washington Could Have the Next Titans QB.

I think UW had the second most players drafted last year. They’re building a power program up there again with Chris Peterson. Oregon recruits very well too. That helps explain why there are so many scouts at this game. 

Good chance to judge a lot of these players against another top west coast program. 

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

I think UW had the second most players drafted last year. They’re building a power program up there again with Chris Peterson. Oregon recruits very well too. That helps explain why there are so many scouts at this game. 

Good chance to judge a lot of these players against another top west coast program. 

If we take Eason, we need to bring the center with him. He is outstanding.

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

To me it's Burrow/Fromm/Love in that order.

You guys do know that Eason is #10 from Washington, right?  Haven't the Titans tried that?

When I saw this thread, I checked my calendar to make sure it was still 2019!

I've watched next to none of the QBs

I do the Scine factor, he's way down on Eason.

Put me down for Eason as a HOFer!

I have zero confidence in the current staff developing a QB. 

My worry is that Vrabel is an uber conservative meathead who will do everything he can to not let our future QB pass downfield. Then he'll fire his OC to save his job, then he'll get fired and a new staff and system will come in and it will be Mariota all over again.

If we draft a new QB, I'd seriously rethink the coaching staff. I actually hope Tannehill is good enough to win now and we don't draft a new QB. Invest in the roster until we can tell if Vrabel is worth keeping.

7 minutes ago, cenj said:

My worry is that Vrabel is an uber conservative meathead who will do everything he can to not let our future QB pass downfield. Then he'll fire his OC to save his job, then he'll get fired and a new staff and system will come in and it will be Mariota all over again.

If we draft a new QB, I'd seriously rethink the coaching staff. I actually hope Tannehill is good enough to win now and we don't draft a new QB. Invest in the roster until we can tell if Vrabel is worth keeping.

This is where I'm at. I'm not saying fire him but confidence is low and he's going to have to prove it. I want to see how they call the offense with RT

All of this same shit could have been said of Mitchell Trubisky.  Pass.  And Fromm is in the most safe offense ever.  Look at his stats when he is needed to make a play...last week for instance.  People here still don’t get it.  

58 minutes ago, cenj said:

If Vrabel is going to be a run first and foremost guy, then Hurts is his QB.

Edited by ctm

16 minutes ago, ctm said:

Rainy night in Ga.  Andre Swift is carrying the team.

Dude is awesome

Not sure what to think of Herbert.  Reading here, he sounds like a guy to avoid but when I talk to college football fans they say he’s head and shoulders above Tua and Burrow.