Jonboy

Titans Activate Jeffery Simmons

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But that wouldn't be any reason to be in the trainers room. Maybe it's just precautionary and just evaluating him. But not being in football shape wouldn't have him with the trainers. 

i dont think it means he's injured. its just he'll get extra icing and testing and surveying pretty much every game this year.. and maybe into early next year. 

i'm sure he'll get more wraps and stuff too. see if its swelling, etc. 

No one truly feels 100% from an ACL for at least a year. 

Edited by titanruss

Last 2 plays of the game.

Casey blows it up. LB cleans up.

Simmons blows it up. LB cleans up.

Good debut.

Edited by reo

34 minutes ago, titanruss said:

No one truly feels 100% from an ACL for at least a year. 

I think that was the most impressive thing I saw from the game. The guy simply looked like a natural. If you get the chance watch his reaction after his sack. It amped him up. He then proceeded to take the center’s lunch money on the goal line stand. Sucks we are 3-4 with 3 ugly losses. 

I don’t feel like making a thread about it, but one thing I noticed was how the defense changed around him. We are transitioning from a cover 3/1 to more of a cover 4/6/9 pattern match. The one thing they haven’t figured out is those damn PA plays to the flat. They have to get that fixed. I think the season is done, but at least we got to watch an entertaining game. 

16 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I think that was the most impressive thing I saw from the game. The guy simply looked like a natural. If you get the chance watch his reaction after his sack. It amped him up. He then proceeded to take the center’s lunch money on the goal line stand. Sucks we are 3-4 with 3 ugly losses. 

I don’t feel like making a thread about it, but one thing I noticed was how the defense changed around him. We are transitioning from a cover 3/1 to more of a cover 4/6/9 pattern match. The one thing they haven’t figured out is those damn PA plays to the flat. They have to get that fixed. I think the season is done, but at least we got to watch an entertaining game. 

We're a game behind the Texans and a game and a half behind the Colts. This season is no where near done.

Just now, reo said:

We're a game behind the Texans and a game and a half behind the Colts. This season is no where near done.

Correct. But as always we are leaning on other teams as well as our own. When you look at the roster and the way we’ve played it sucks. 

14 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

i dont think the season is done but yeah its getting rough... we could win 6 more, not sure if it will be enough but i could see 9-7 pretty clearly if the offense stays on pace (which i doubt as this was one of the easier games to pass we will have all year. )

i need to go back and watch what you are talking about with the defensive changes. i had to watch on my iphone and was looking for simmons but really only got to notice him on the sack and in the twitter replays. 

16 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Look at how far Simmons finishes into the Chargers backfield on that final goal line stand, there was absolutely no chance Gordon could of come straight up the middle.

Can't wait to watch some of Baldy's breakdowns of Simmons later this week. He should have a field day with it.

He is just a freak. He is a big time playmaker with his ability to push the pocket and clog the middle of the line. Him and Brown both very good draft picks. Was a good draft when you count Davis and Hooker also.