Titans Activate Jeffery Simmons

Jonboy

14 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I think that was the most impressive thing I saw from the game. The guy simply looked like a natural. If you get the chance watch his reaction after his sack. It amped him up. He then proceeded to take the center’s lunch money on the goal line stand. Sucks we are 3-4 with 3 ugly losses. 

I don’t feel like making a thread about it, but one thing I noticed was how the defense changed around him. We are transitioning from a cover 3/1 to more of a cover 4/6/9 pattern match. The one thing they haven’t figured out is those damn PA plays to the flat. They have to get that fixed. I think the season is done, but at least we got to watch an entertaining game. 

i dont think the season is done but yeah its getting rough... we could win 6 more, not sure if it will be enough but i could see 9-7 pretty clearly if the offense stays on pace (which i doubt as this was one of the easier games to pass we will have all year. )

i need to go back and watch what you are talking about with the defensive changes. i had to watch on my iphone and was looking for simmons but really only got to notice him on the sack and in the twitter replays. 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A top 5 pick.

I just re-watched the game and holy shit.   He was so much more impressive than I even saw on first glance.   He also played a lot more than I expected.  His instincts are elite.  

How is the high school girl still alive?

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Look at how far Simmons finishes into the Chargers backfield on that final goal line stand, there was absolutely no chance Gordon could of come straight up the middle.

Can't wait to watch some of Baldy's breakdowns of Simmons later this week. He should have a field day with it.

He is just a freak. He is a big time playmaker with his ability to push the pocket and clog the middle of the line. Him and Brown both very good draft picks. Was a good draft when you count Davis and Hooker also. 

10 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

What excites me the most is that his NFL tape from today looks just like what he did in college. All that changed was the colors of the uniforms. He's still a grown ass man out there. You're gonna see a lot of gifs full of pure asswhoop over the course of the week.

So I only just now saw the game. DAMN. After his first few plays, Chargers were double teaming him, and he was still holding the line. It was freeing other guys up. This was his FIRST game. Just a massive debut.

9 hours ago, headhunter said:

Ive read somewhere this dude is freakish strong. 

He looks like the god damn hulk... 

He seriously reminds me of Aaron Donald, but I think he's bigger. If he can work on his explosiveness, he might be legit all pro (Donald is super explosive) . Serious man crush on that dude. 

I purposely looked for him on every play and he was so impressive. He was far more explosive than I was expecting to be honest. Give that guy an offseason with Chuck Smith who took AH's game to the next level... Scary to be honest. 

Edited by Supdawg

I see the Donald comparisons, I guess. But to me he's closer to Suh. He's just so strong. I don't think he's as quick as Donald. They have different builds. But Simmons looked like a man among boys out there. He made OL look silly. Even when they double teamed him, he was just standing there, occupying two blockers. Pretty amazing debut.