Jonboy

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A top 5 pick.

I just re-watched the game and holy shit.   He was so much more impressive than I even saw on first glance.   He also played a lot more than I expected.  His instincts are elite.  

How is the high school girl still alive?

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

will ferrell comedy GIF

These games will be valuable in knocking the rust off so he can come out full speed next season.  Hell with as many games as we have left this year we may even have time to get to see him dip into that potential towards tje end of the season.

24 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Hopefully he's actually ready and this isn't rushed due to the situation the team put itself in

I doubt him coming back and the offensive struggles have anything to do with one another.Id say they feel comfortable and are still semi in it enuff to go ahead and get the experience etc.I also hope they didn’t rush him back just to rush him back though,Fukn suck to reaggravate an injury.

4 minutes ago, JMoney420 said:

I doubt him coming back and the offensive struggles have anything to do with one another.Id say they feel comfortable and are still semi in it enuff to go ahead and get the experience etc.I also hope they didn’t rush him back just to rush him back though,Fukn suck to reaggravate an injury.

Not the offense struggles but the team being 2-4 and looking for every possible edge in this game which seems like a pivotal moment for the direction of the season