Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

What happened to respecting your elders?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-high-school-security-guard-fired-for-using-a-racial-slur-after-telling-a-student-to-stop-calling-him-the-n-word

The Madison Metropolitan School District in Wisconsin has terminated an African American security guard for using a racial slur, because the 11-year employee ordered a black student to stop calling him the N-word

This liberal shit is hilarious on so many levels. 

Who thinks this guy gets fired if it was a white kid saying it? He probably would have gotten an award for setting the young white privileged racist straight. 

The kid also assaulted the assistant principal just earlier. No mention of what discipline, if any, the kid is facing. 

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-high-school-security-guard-fired-for-using-a-racial-slur-after-telling-a-student-to-stop-calling-him-the-n-word

This liberal shit is hilarious on so many levels. 

Who thinks this guy gets fired if it was a white kid saying it? He probably would have gotten an award for setting the young white privileged racist straight. 

The kid also assaulted the assistant principal just earlier. No mention of what discipline, if any, the kid is facing. 

Schools do weird shit like this. I know school districts that suspend kids who fight back when being assaulted on the grounds that they were "still involved in a fight". I'd chalk it up to schools being dumb and constantly having a CYA mentality.

That said, parents are crazy and I can see one making a big deal about the safety officer simply saying the word and turn the whole thing into a lawsuit that the school would like to prevent more than anything. Some a-hole parent going to the media and saying "a school employee called my kid the n-word" while leaving all context out is just something there school doesn't want to deal with as people rarely listen to clarification and don't read past the headline. Schools are generally scared to death of being in the news.

7 hours ago, reo said:

What's liberal about it?

A lot of shit. 

Mostly the fact they fired a working man because he was basically defending himself (and possibly the assistant principal) from some asshole kid who obviously isn't being raised to respect others. 

Firing this man empowers this type of behavior from kids. That man getting fired is far worse than any discipline this kid will get from saying the N word. Zero tolerance or not....

Funny story, a black co-worker was talking about Antonio Brown's confrontation with Mayock and he said, "yeah they cut him, he called the GM the C-word". I didn't know what he was talking about and I said, "cunt"? He laughed and said, "no, he called him a cracker".

The C-word for cracker? You see how stupid this all is? Just say the word.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

A lot of shit. 

Mostly the fact they fired a working man because he was basically defending himself (and possibly the assistant principal) from some asshole kid who obviously isn't being raised to respect others. 

Firing this man empowers this type of behavior from kids. That man getting fired is far worse than any discipline this kid will get from saying the N word. Zero tolerance or not....

So what's liberal about it?