Rishard Matthews on Mariota/Tannehill

TerryBoats

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn't care less about Mariota/Tannehill, whatever.  I want the Titans to win.  But what this is, to me at least, a bully mentality against this guy.  I think this goes deeper than just production

Add him to Demarco Murray and Eric Decker who thought has lack of fire was an issue.    I’m not sure any other NFL city would have fallen in love (that’s what it is for a lot of people) with Ma

Posted Images

Queue the hate on Matthews now.....

Mariota's beta personality was brought up many times pre-draft as an issue.  The quiet, lead by example, can work but you have to be producing as that's THE EXAMPLE!  

He was playing poorly, and has been for a long while now so it would be really hard for him to call anyone else out (not that he would of course).

6 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Queue the hate on Matthews now.....

Mariota's beta personality was brought up many times pre-draft as an issue.  The quiet, lead by example, can work but you have to be producing as that's THE EXAMPLE!  

He was playing poorly, and has been for a long while now so it would be really hard for him to call anyone else out (not that he would of course).

A lot of that happening on Twitter right now

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

You can suck Oman's dick until kingdom cum, he's still probably not going to let it go that you spoiled Joffrey's death.

hey scarecrow, if you are going to talk shit at least get your facts straight. it was Snow becoming Lord Commander of the Night's watch that was spoiled.