Elijah Cummings dead

OILERMAN

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It was a dickhead move but to compare that to rape allegations and collusion allegations is fucking hysterical. 

This has what to do with Trump or the current politicians?

I guess nothing.......It's just that President Trump has told lies in an effort to ruin people's lives. That's all. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wrong. A lot of us make those jokes. Wait til you die. It’s gonna be a fucking party. 

2 hours ago, NFLStudent said:

Put the Clinton's in prison or stop bitchin.

Russia tried to interfere with the election. 

There was enough smoke to investigate whether or not Trump was involved. But he wasn't. Some people went overboard. But the investigation didn't seem to hurt him. If it did, tell me how? 

He was definitely involved. 

On 10/17/2019 at 10:06 AM, Rolltide said:

Libtards celebrated the death of one of the Koch brothers. The Koch brothers are libertarian capitalists who built a great company that employs 120,000 people. All Cummings has done is tear down anything good about this country. 

Fuck the Koch brothers. They did everything in their power to screw average Americans and bend government to their will. I didn't celebrate when he died but I sure as hell didn't shed a tear just as you won't for Cummings. 

16 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Again I ask,  what does Trump have to do with it?

Once again you are playing dumb because you can't defend his actions and I've given you 2 examples where Trump pushed lies aimed at ruining lives.

You need to keep talking about the great  economy and the Democrats failed/fake Mueller investigation because those are your two best plays. 

Go ahead and move the goal post again if you need to.

13 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Central park 5 happened before I waa born and have no fucking clue how Trump is involved. 

Ok, homo. Play your games. 

Trump is your POTUS. Cry about it.

Impeach gonna fail and he will be for another 4 years soon. 

Goodnight. 

Homo!?!?! Is that suppose to be an insult. 

Oooooooo, your feelings are hurt.

The fact you know who the Central Park 5 is at all means you know Trump's role in that case.

Also. President Trump is not my President. He's the President like the 44 guys before him. The President is an office, not a person. I'm an American. I was born in America. My parents were born in America. All of my grandparents were born in America. America is MY country. There's only one.

When I was born there was a President, then another and another and another. Presidents come and go, America (By God's grace) remains. 

America is my country. 

Donald Trump is the current President of it.

Learn the difference.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, Little Earl said:

I thought politician were elected to make things better.   Cummings did not make things better for a large part of his constituency.   He had power to significantly influence Mayors, City Council, state legislators and Governors, but obviously didn't.

Cummings is a piece of shit because he didn’t do stuff he didn’t have the authority to do and is somewhat unethical if he did.  

22 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Maybe. At least it stopped at words and didn't actually lead to year long investigations and judge rulings. 

So you admit that the crimes Trump claims opponents have committed are just the ramblings of a senile old man?

one of his slogans was literally “lock her up.”

13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Still no answer I see.....

Also funny how you care so much about false rape allegations at this time. Ain't it?

America is YOUR country but Trump isn't YOUR President. 

Lmao. Swing and miss...

I'm not playing into "I don't know anything about the Central Park 5." You aren't that stupid.

I believe the President is a office much more than a person and not something that can be possessed.

16 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

I'm not playing into "I don't know anything about the Central Park 5." You aren't that stupid.

I believe the President is a office much more than a person and not something that can be possessed.

Nothing matters before you became president.  Also, you can do whatever you want as president without repercussions.*

*all of this only applies to Donald Trump.

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

So fascinating to see the hate for the lady while simultaneously giving fellatio to one of the most crooked individuals in US history. 

hilary is not charismatic and I don’t like the idea of political dynasty’s ala Bush.  I also don’t agree with her politics compared to like a Warren

she's also obviously very intelligent and very qualified.  When you take out outlandish conspiracy theories it’s hard to pinpoint how she’s corrupt or evil.