Elijah Cummings dead

OILERMAN

2 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Cummings made things better for Cummings.

It is absolutely hilarious how you apply your logic yet won't apply that very same logic to trump since you know it's absolutely true about him.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wrong. A lot of us make those jokes. Wait til you die. It’s gonna be a fucking party. 

6 hours ago, NFLStudent said:

I'm just trying to figure out what he destroyed. 

What I love about these quotes is the removal of phrases like "I think" or "I believe" that indicates your opinion. But when you say "All Cummings has done is tear down anything good about this country," that sounds like a statement of fact, which would indicate you have proof that he's torn something good about the country down. 

The only proof that exhibits is that it proves he's a dickhead.

15 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

You assholes want to remove a sitting president for a 30 minute conversation in which he did nothing wrong. 

Cummings was a divider, a race baiter and he hated capitalism. You morons would be saying much worse about Mitch McConnell if he died. Cummings was a bonafide libtard and a threat to our basic freedoms. 

Did nothing wrong?

Goddamn you are fucking illiterate.

God Bless Him and His Family.

Elijah Cummings was the son of a sharecropper.  America.  This is truly the land of the free.  Not that he had an equal opportunity, no.  But he had a chance and look at what he accomplished.  One of the best inspirational books that inspired me to achieve in my life was Up From Slavery, by Booker T. Washington.  My gen called Booker T. an Uncle Tom.  For some reason 10 years later, I read his book.  He was born a slave.  After the EP Act, he worked his way to and through college.  Traveling to college, he slept under wooden sidewalks because he did not have enough money for lodging.  His list of accomplishments is enormous.

I said to my self, if he can make it-I can too.  Life doesn't give you what you don't have-Live gives you what you want.

57 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

There are some people on this board who flat out lie. And will spin things no matter how civil you are. 

I don’t think In red or blue, or by the pre set ideology, so usually both sides gang up on me. 

What has helped me avoid the trap now is the block feature. Some people just come here to trigger people and get a ride, I care to the point they can get a ride out of me.

Since I used the block feature the board has become so much better. My issue in the past, specifically, had to do with certain posters trolling when Americans were dying (police shootings). As someone who experienced real police corruption, and worked with and knew some of those effected, that was the straw for me. 

I’m calm and cool natured just passionate about politics and I care.

Yeah, shit sucks. We all know it. Politics is a weird game, but it is what it is. Back it down a couple gears and have a discussion. That’s all I’m asking. 

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Adam Schiff's lies or the fact the Clinton's killed about 50 people does not matter to you? The entire Russia collusion investigation was a lie. 

We know, but Adam Schiff, but the Clintons, but SQUIRRELL!   

3 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Adam Schiff's lies or the fact the Clinton's killed about 50 people does not matter to you? The entire Russia collusion investigation was a lie. 

Put the Clinton's in prison or stop bitchin.

Russia tried to interfere with the election. 

There was enough smoke to investigate whether or not Trump was involved. But he wasn't. Some people went overboard. But the investigation didn't seem to hurt him. If it did, tell me how? 

Just now, Rolltide said:

They are liars you dumb fuck! You idiots act like you care about the truth you could give a flying shit about it. 

I ain't scared.

You want truth. Hillary Clinton is a crook. She's sneaky, descriptive, untruthful, vindictive and corrupt on several levels. That matters. 

BUT SHE'S NOT THE PRESIDENT!

SHE LOST!

Now..............

There's evidence that the current President is at the very least a tax cheat.

There's enough evidence to at least suggest that the President asked a foreign government to do him a favor and help him with the investigation into the 2016 election results. And asked for that favor BEFORE he gave him the $440 million dollars that the President of that country needed. There's enough evidence there to at the very least question and investigate the President's motivation on that phone call. 

If the President didn't do that then the investigation should reveal that, just like the Russian tampering case didn't go anywhere.