2 minutes ago, HigherLogic said:

Right, I'm scared because I won't post a shirtless pic on a forum full of guys or buy this chump a ticket. 

Y'all are hilarious.

Way to be Simple Jake's cheerleader!

Not being his cheerleader, just being logical.

I mean, what would your expectation honestly be of this "gentleman's fight?" Meeting up after a couple beers and street fighting? Also I never said you should pay for his travel. That's the gay part imo

3 minutes ago, TeamRobinson said:

Not being his cheerleader, just being logical.

I mean, what would your expectation honestly be of this "gentleman's fight?" Meeting up after a couple beers and street fighting? Also I never said you should pay for his travel. That's the gay part imo

Not sure what any of that has to do with what you previously stated. 

I feel like I've said everything that needs to be said.

Jake can man up, or if y'all want to see this shit, put your money where your mouth is. At this point, I'm the only one here who has committed to anything.

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Now I'm not a man for paying my own way when you said you'd make it happen. 

Let me know when you're man enough to keep your word. And able to actually put your money where your mouth is....

Now I know that thousand dollar show up bonus is BS. 

I've already said a game ticket is not necessary. I'm not a fan of actually being at the game anyway. Prefer the TV to watch. 

And a plane ride would obviously be best. However, as I just looked, the earliest appears to be Nov 15th and the return flight is for the 18th. And they are just shy of $200. 

I'm not going to be staying 3 days there. 

Idk how old shit for brains is but I'm 29. I take road trips to FL here and there. It's not like this needs to happen next week. We got time.....

If he is so gung ho about this, I'll let him know when the timing works out for me and we'll see if he's "man enough" to do what's necessary to get there. Ill even be sure to give him a decent heads up....

I said I'd pitch in the rest if we came up a little short. So far, haven't seen any takers, including yourself.

Now it looks like you have an excuse, even if someone were to throw in on the ticket. 

But yeah, let me know next time you're traveling or whatever if that's the best you can do.

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And a plane ride would obviously be best. However, as I just looked, the earliest appears to be Nov 15th and the return flight is for the 18th. And they are just shy of $200. 

I'm not going to be staying 3 days there. 

There are no flights to Nashville until Nov 15th and you have to stay 3 days?  That makes no sense.  There are daily flights to and from Nashville.

13 hours ago, HigherLogic said:

Seems gay to me 

Jake can oblige if he wants 

Edit: not calling you gay, just posting a shirtless pic for a bunch of dudes is not my thing

Normally I would agree but boxers and UFC fighters have been doing it for decades.  Heck, those guys show up to press conferences almost naked and go toe to toe in their underwear.

Hey abenjami, leave my tard bitch alone. I’ve upped his KOO KOO level several fold this past week. He doesn’t know whether to sell end zone tickets or pick fights with himself. With no sleep he’s just a good blood pressure surge away from being my first confirmed tard hospitalization.

33 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It's funny how a lot of mfers in here talk big willy shit about their bank accounts. 

And how they dont like me. Figured it wouldnt be hard to get some donations. 

I guess they are are talk or they just dont have the confidence in LoLogic.

Are you saying you will go to Nashville and fight @HigherLogic if someone pays for the plane ticket?

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Needs to be a month out and return flight the same day/night. 

Preferably a Friday or Saturday. 

The Titans don't play on Fridays or Saturdays.  His proposal was to do this inside the stadium.

On 10/21/2019 at 9:01 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Inside the stadium? Now I know hes retarded. As I said, I'm not going to a game....fight IN the stadium so someone is more likely to get arrested. Lmao please. 

What if you guys met somewhere outside the stadium and one of you brought a knife while the other brought a bat?  That would get the donations pouring in.

8 minutes ago, abenjami said:

What if you guys met somewhere outside the stadium and one of you brought a knife while the other brought a bat?  That would get the donations pouring in.

I was going to post that!

On 10/21/2019 at 11:01 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Inside the stadium? Now I know hes retarded. As I said, I'm not going to a game....fight IN the stadium so someone is more likely to get arrested. Lmao please. 

I never suggested in the stadium. That would be a sure way to get nabbed by security or Nashville Police. 

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

I'll let Jake have the bat, I'll take the knife. Afterwards, I'll decapitate him for all to see.

I didn't want to start a new thread, but I was picking one of my four dog's up from the vet and laughed when I thought about the fact that they have a health insurance plan and Jake doesn't. 

6 minutes ago, HigherLogic said:

I didn't want to start a new thread, but I was picking one of my four dog's up from the vet and laughed when I thought about the fact that they have a health insurance plan and Jake doesn't. 

Would you meet him there on a Saturday since he won't go on a Sunday?

You could always go to the game the next day.