6 hours ago, abenjami said:

Hurry up and post your stats pussies!

Fuck stats and a shirtless pic, throw some money in and help get this dumb bastard a ticket to Nashville. 

I feel like I've done just about all I can do on my end. Not much else I can do if Jake doesn't have the balls or the funds to show up.

I could always just buy the ticket myself. 

Where you at @JakePA_Titan

You ever ride the Greyhound bus before ?

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You still never answered me....but I'm supposed to answer you at your beck and call and respond?

Why not keep your stack and buy yourself a $200 ticket to Pittsburgh?

Now you want me to ride on a bus for 16 hours to fight?

That's real fair. Not to mention your "neutral territory" is probably an hour from your place. Easy to pack a care with homies and roll up on a guy solo after a 16 hour bus trip. 

You're funny though. Keep it going Hi Logic!

I've already answered your question multiple times. I live in Oklahoma, you live in Pennsylvania. Nashville is neutral territory. There are other members that I'm assuming would be interested in watching and could also record the incident, posting it up on the board for all to see. 

I could be wrong, but I don't see you being the type of guy that would bring people to jump in. I'm not worried about that at all, and you have my word that I will extend the same courtesy. I thought the board would get behind this and chip in to help you out, but, the $1,000 is if you find your own way. Ride the bus, fly, hitchhike, doesn't really matter to me. I can't fly with marijuana so I'll be driving out, regardless.

2 hours ago, HigherLogic said:

Fuck stats and a shirtless pic, throw some money in and help get this dumb bastard a ticket to Nashville. 

I'm thinking if you both post stats and shirtless pics, it will cause posters to start making contributions...

14 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I'm thinking if you both post stats and shirtless pics, it will cause posters to start making contributions...

Seems gay to me 

Jake can oblige if he wants 

Edit: not calling you gay, just posting a shirtless pic for a bunch of dudes is not my thing

Edited by HigherLogic

5 minutes ago, HigherLogic said:

Seems gay to me 

Jake can oblige if he wants 

Edit: not calling you gay, just posting a shirtless pic for a bunch of dudes is not my thing

Vince Young did it

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

This dude wants to kick my ass so bad yet felt the need to edit his post to make sure I wasn't offended by him implying I was gay. 

You sound like a pussy ass biotch. 

No Edit: yes, I'm calling you a pussy ass bitch.....

I was meaning that toward abenjami, who is actually respectable and a cool ass dude.

You on the other hand are a little bitch who deserves no respect. 

Way to finally grow a pair of balls! Let me know when you can make it to the stadium and which game, tough guy.

4 minutes ago, HigherLogic said:

Jake is too good to ride Greyhound!

I’m not a fan of Jake, but he makes a solid point. You called him out. You said you could pay for it. I feel like this is Craig Stevens asking us for money to support his dying brother. Now quit being a bitch and man up! 

The fact is, @JakePA_Titan is a worthless piece of shit.

He talks all kind of smack on this site putting others down, calling names, etc. It's funny how he acts all big and bad and calls others cowards, but, when push comes to shove he can't back up anything he says.

Just remember, when he starts talking all that shit, when it came down to taking actual action he buckled like a belt. He's a puss, and I will be here to check his ass for the foreseeable future. 

Don't like it Jake ? Be a man and do something about it. 

Money is no excuse. If you really wanted to, you could make it happen. Let me know when you're ready little man.

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m not a fan of Jake, but he makes a solid point. You called him out. You said you could pay for it. I feel like this is Craig Stevens asking us for money to support his dying brother. Now quit being a bitch and man up! 

I said I could, not that I would. 

Like I said earlier, I've done just about everything that I can outside of buying this poor schmuck a ticket.

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thought you were a badass with serious dough? Offering me that $1000 to kick your ass was obviously big talk by a small man. 

Let me know when you are man enough to pay your own way and have the balls to actually show up 

7 minutes ago, HigherLogic said:

The fact is, @JakePA_Titan is a worthless piece of shit.

He talks all kind of smack on this site putting others down, calling names, etc. It's funny how he acts all big and bad and calls others cowards, but, when push comes to shove he can't back up anything he says.

Just remember, when he starts talking all that shit, when it came down to taking actual action he buckled like a belt. He's a puss, and I will be here to check his ass for the foreseeable future. 

Don't like it Jake ? Be a man and do something about it. 

Money is no excuse. If you really wanted to, you could make it happen. Let me know when you're ready little man.

2 minutes ago, TeamRobinson said:

Imagine talking big but being too scared to post a pre fight shirtless pic, using the excuse that its gay. lol 

It's funny to joke about but it was never going to happen

Right, I'm scared because I won't post a shirtless pic on a forum full of guys or buy this chump a ticket. 

Y'all are hilarious.

Way to be Simple Jake's cheerleader!