How much would you pay to see @JakePA_Titan get his ass kicked ? If the answer is even $1, here's your chance. 

Apparently, he can't afford a round-trip ticket from his trailer park in Pennsylvania to Nashville, to back up all the shit he talks online. 

Also, looking for anyone local or willing to attend a Titan's home game that can record and post a video to the board following the altercation. Don't worry about any legal repercussions, we have a gentleman's agreement that no one will press charges and law enforcement won't be involved.

I'm not sure what the cost of a ticket is from Sharon, PA to Nashville, TN is, but if this gets enough momentum and we come up a little short, I'll pitch in the rest just to make it happen. 

Pick a Titan's game, Jake. 

1 minute ago, HigherLogic said:

Please give generously. I just seen in another thread that Jake cannot afford health insurance. 

Any extra funds will go towards that expense.

Can you link to where this started?  I must have missed it.

20 minutes ago, abenjami said:

The Tard Army has been a little more KOO KOO than normal here lately. Sometimes I wiggle the clodhopper a little too much.

9 minutes ago, SweetTooth said:

Nice one dad! 

No mon, no fun, yo son huh Touched? Must suck to be you. No worries though. Santa Claus is coming to town. Get your dog suit ready. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

He started running his mouth in the USA has the most school shootings thread. Today, it was the crybaby thread about democrats in the political forum. 

58 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I'm curious as to why you need to take up a collection if you can offer me a grand?

Why not fly yourself into Pittsburgh? I'm sure that's about as neutral as Nashville. 

I've already explained why Nashville makes sense the most sense. Neither of us reside there, it's a public setting ensuring no funny business, and other members can watch/record the incident and post it for everyone else to see later. 

With that being said, I have enough points on one of my CC's I could fly you out and back without costing myself a dime. It's not about the money.

You could always be a man and pay your own way. I've already stated that outside of this weekend, I can go to any game.

35 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Stats plus shirtless pics.

(no homo)

Maybe get them in for a weigh in and they can pose for one of those angry pre fight poses where they are face to face and look like they almost want to kiss.