BudAdams

The Entire Vrabel Presser

35 minutes ago, rns90 said:

No sympathy from me.  If he played better—for an extended period of time—and showed himself worthy enough for an extension he would have avoided this fate.

Instead, it’s next man up and Tannehill time.

You're  so cold blooded. 

3 hours ago, XanderMXIX said:

Do you think he’ll get to bury his Hawaiian face in mrs Amy’s puss one last time before he’s gone? 

Give it the big Ahhh-loooowwww-HAAA! Local style!

And maybe finish with the Hawaiian shaka shocker

image.png.b33e61159277ea8d7a434890cc46641d.png

For $20 mil I think he owes her that.

Worst part for me is that now I bet the Titans games are NEVER televised again here on island.  :(  Maybe Joe Burrow can start wearing Aloha shirts or something.

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Man, this pathetic feeling sorry for a guy who makes millions. I make completely less and nobody is here crying for me if I lose my job. I’m seriously losing interest in this season. This is embarrassing. 

That's partly cause no one really gives a shit about your existence on this site.  I'm sure the same is probably true for a lot of people on here.

5 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

That's partly cause no one really gives a shit about your existence on this site.  I'm sure the same is probably true for a lot of people on here.

That wasn't very nice 

13 hours ago, XanderMXIX said:

Do you think he’ll get to bury his Hawaiian face in mrs Amy’s puss one last time before he’s gone? 

Hey Touched, why don’t you bury your face in my glittery pink puckered up asshole and see what you find in there. Mariotas balls my be buried deep in there you Tard. 

HAHAHA

20 minutes ago, SweetTooth said:

Hey Touched, why don’t you bury your face in my glittery pink puckered up asshole and see what you find in there. Mariotas balls my be buried deep in there you Tard. 

HAHAHA

spongebob.jpg

12 hours ago, OzTitan said:

That video is rough. He seems very defeated but is still doing it. I wanted him benched but that video honestly a bit depressing. He's like a loyal pet who sees the hole dug for him out back but still complies to the end.

In all seriousness he was never not going to be professional about this. It's not a knock in any way he jumps straight into the backup role with compliance. I think it's just that specific video and what his responsibility is now that makes it seem extra devastating. Surely they could get some assistant coaches to do this.

I've obviously been in favor of this change for some time, but I wish they'd just let Mariota be.  He just struggled at his job, he didn't start a war or sexually abuse anyone.  I don't think he should have cameras and microphones shoved in his face at the moment.  

I saw a short clip of an interview with Davis, and he sounded deflated and checked out.  I can't find the tweet, but I saw one in which someone said that the players had no confidence or faith in Smith's scheme at all.  Just looking at the sloppiness and number of penalties the offense is committing, and the demeanor of guys like him and Walker really make that worth pondering.  Hopefully  Tannehill can inject some kind of life into this offense.

7 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I've obviously been in favor of this change for some time, but I wish they'd just let Mariota be.  He just struggled at his job, he didn't start a war or sexually abuse anyone.  I don't think he should have cameras and microphones shoved in his face at the moment.  

I saw a short clip of an interview with Davis, and he sounded deflated and checked out.  I can't find the tweet, but I saw one in which someone said that the players had no confidence or faith in Smith's scheme at all.  Just looking at the sloppiness and number of penalties the offense is committing, and the demeanor of guys like him and Walker really make that worth pondering.  Hopefully  Tannehill can inject some kind of life into this offense.

I don't either. Why they thought a guy who has never been an OC could elevate Mariota to the next level is beyond me. 

25 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

It’s possible Vrabel doesn’t understand offense and makes terrible decisions because he has no idea what he’s doing. 

We'll have 10 games to find out if MM was the only problem with the offense.  My guess is that there are other serious issues.

58 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

I don't either. Why they thought a guy who has never been an OC could elevate Mariota to the next level is beyond me. 

At the same time, we're seeing clips of open receivers not getting the ball.  Cosell said the same thing.  I'm thinking they liked the development the receivers showed in the system and the play design, and that had as much to do with the OC decision.  I guess we'll see the real issue soon enough, but the underperforming OL and flags have to be put on him to a large degree.

It's not a big deal that the media wanted to here from Mariota and he handled it as well as one could.  Said the right things, which everyone should expect.

Games with RT will highlight how much was on the QB (and the residual impact on personnel groupings/play calls) and how much is on Smith, the OL, and the skill position groups. 

Vrabel talked more than once about RT's ability to get rid of the ball.  Not hard to see that was a veiled shot at MM, which we all have seen on film not getting rid of the ball when guys are NFL open.  There's no doubt that was having an effect on the unit as a whole.

Smith may or may not be a good OC but one also has to try to separate that from the players piece of this.  If they get poor QB play, it will be hard to judge.  Much like Gilbride in the early 90's and in 1994 when the QB play went from Moon to Carlson/Bucky/Billy Joe Tolliver.

46 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

when the QB play went from Moon to Carlson/Bucky/Billy Joe Tolliver.

Ahhhh.... the good old days.