BudAdams

The Entire Vrabel Presser

It's worth a watch as some of the media tweets are putting a pro Mariota spin on this as usual.  Watching it, you don't get the feeling that Vrabel is week to week with the QB situation.

Nope but it did annoy me to see some of the media tweets present a view they want when watching it clearly presents a different takeaway.  It's why anyone on here should watch it rather than depend on a local media that is fairly inept for their information.

29 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Early on, Vrabel says he wanted MM to play with Lewan and Davis on the OL before pulling the plug FWIW.

Yeah honestly it sounds like Vrabel wasn't sold on Marcus from the beginning. He mentioned, "body of work." 

This will be good for Marcus. He's a perfect backup. Follows game plan. Can improvise if the play falls apart. Won't turn the ball over or be a distraction in the locker room. $5 mil. 

54 minutes ago, INTitan said:

Every single post I have read the last couple of days from you is banging on Mariota in some form or fashion.  It would be comical if it wasn't so creepy.  They made the change, relax.

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks so.

I didn't get the impression that Vrabel would be going back to Mariota short of an injury. It's really this simple, If Tannehill sucks, the season is shot and we are drafting QB, o free agent QB, or both. We will know in the next few weeks if Vrabel and Smith are competent or not. We will run out of excuses sooner or later on the state of the offense. Sunday is a must win for many reasons.

1 minute ago, Former_Fan said:

I didn't get the impression that Vrabel would be going back to Mariota short of an injury. It's really this simple, If Tannehill sucks, the season is shot and we are drafting QB, o free agent QB, or both. We will know in the next few weeks if Vrabel and Smith are competent or not. We will run out of excuses sooner or later on the state of the offense. Sunday is a must win for many reasons.

You know a charger is also a horse Touched. I thought after getting horse cock from the colts and Broncos you’d be done, but it looks like you titans fans just salivate over that horse meat don’t you Tard? 

hahaha

30 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks so.

Not in the slightest but I can actually watch a game and All 22 and have cognitive QB thoughts.  I was far from the only one who knew MM was awful and killing the offense.

You were defending Mariota up until a week ago and you get routinely mocked on here for your laughable QB views over the years.  You were all in on VY and Locker too until the end.  Always blaming everything else.

He is one tired guy. Hard enough to just coach, but to have to worry about being PC and the ramifications of a QB change is taxing, especially when you have to have a board meeting about it. AAS should have just said I trust your judgement and let it go. Vrabel also justified his move by simply saying the offense needed a spark. Polite for Marcus sucks, hopefully Tanne won't. 

2 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Not in the slightest but I can actually watch a game and All 22 and have cognitive QB thoughts.  I was far from the only one who knew MM was awful and killing the offense.

You were defending Mariota up until a week ago and you get routinely mocked on here for your laughable QB views over the years.  You were all in on VY and Locker too until the end.  Always blaming everything else.

No one cares