Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Dems are pro illegal immigration because illegals are the closest thing to slaves in todays society

5 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

That's right.

You should seriously lookup why this issue lingered for so long.  It was big business/construction/agriculture who wanted the steady flow of cheap labor and conservative politicians appeased them. 

47 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

That’s why Trump hires them?

They're cheap. Who wouldn't if anyone if they had the ability?

Especially when the Dems say its ok....

25 minutes ago, VaTitan said:

You should seriously lookup why this issue lingered for so long.  It was big business/construction/agriculture who wanted the steady flow of cheap labor and conservative politicians appeased them. 

Of course they did. Again. Who doesnt want cheap labor?

Maybe the government should stop allowing illegals to come over. 

I know someone who is trying to do that. Do you know who is fighting it currently?

7 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Of course they did. Again. Who doesnt want cheap labor?

Lol...  You might want to change your thread title because it suggested the Dems wanted it and repubs didn't...  

Also, you should stop being nieve....it's not about cheap labor it's about votes.  Trump has created a culture war to scare white people into voting for him.  They are not sophisticated enough to sift through his BS.  Based on polling and demographics, you and Trump are on the losing side of this issue.

2 hours ago, VaTitan said:

Lol...  You might want to change your thread title because it suggested the Dems wanted it and repubs didn't...  

It's not about wanted.....its about the now. Are you having trouble understanding who is currently fighting for illegals to have the right to come here illegally?

Also, you should stop being nieve....it's not about cheap labor it's about votes.  Trump has created a culture war to scare white people into voting for him. 

I know the left loves telling you its about fear. 

They're the only ones afraid. That's why they keep telling blacks and poor ppl they can't vote Republican because of those facts. 

If you're poor, you vote blue! Poor ppl aren't getting any richer voting blue. They haven't been. Why you saw Trump win when everyone told you he wouldn't....

If you're black, you vote blue! It hasn't helped them. Why black votes been down since Obama completed his terms. 

They are not sophisticated enough to sift through his BS.  Based on polling and demographics, you and Trump are on the losing side of this issue.

Lmao. That's what the polls said in 2016 as well. 

Keep putting much stock into them. That is your belief system after all. The polls say it's true! Lmao

Edited by JakePA_Titan

1 minute ago, NFLStudent said:

Hey! Everyone! Look at me. I'm posting for attention. Come on!! I'm outrageous!!!!

I surely do not post for attention buddy boy. All yall do is talk shit anyway. Name call and make condescending remarks. Like that's what I'm looking for. 🙄

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I surely do not post for attention buddy boy. All yall do is talk shit anyway. Name call and make condescending remarks. Like that's what I'm looking for. 🙄

"All yall do is talk shit."

It's a message board.

38 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

"All yall do is talk shit."

It's a message board.

So that means shit talking is a must? Why do ppl have such a tough time disagreeing without being assholes? 

They feel safe being an asshole behind their screen. 

13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So that means shit talking is a must? Why do ppl have such a tough time disagreeing without being assholes? 

They feel safe being an asshole behind their screen. 

Ironic, considering all you do is talk shit on here. 

And then back down like a bitch when someone gives you the opportunity to back it up. 

23 minutes ago, HigherLogic said:

Ironic, considering all you do is talk shit on here. 

At least I dont name call like an adolescent.

23 minutes ago, HigherLogic said:

And then back down like a bitch when someone gives you the opportunity to back it up. 

When have I been given an opportunity and when have I backed down?

Dying to know. And of course, look at someone jumping into a conversation calling someone a bitch. 

I don't think you could have been any better at proving my point. Thanks!