• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look-in at Corey Davis.   

I feel bad now that it happened.  

Posted Images

A lot of fans are apparently very slow on the uptake so having this all spelled out for them is necessary.

The moment we traded for him people should have realized it was a possibility he would be the QB in 2020 "if things went well" for him.

Rappaport also points out that Tannehill  has significant skills, has been to the playoffs (is that right?) and Miami was looking for a re-boot..obtaining Tannehill was engineered by JRob with Miami trading him, picking up some salary, and getting some draft picks..(4th and 7th IIRC)

28 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

A lot of fans are apparently very slow on the uptake so having this all spelled out for them is necessary.

I've noticed that a lot of fans are extremely immature.  From laughing when someone dies to call Marcus mary.  SMDH on all the adults acting worse than kids.  Cannot fathom those people raising their kids with that mentality.

1 minute ago, 8MM said:

I've noticed that a lot of fans are extremely immature.  From laughing when someone dies to call Marcus mary.  SMDH on all the adults acting worse than kids.  Cannot fathom those people raising their kids with that mentality.

Internet and real life totally different things. 

Miami made the playoffs in 2016, but Tannehill sustained a season-ending knee injury in week 13 when the Dolphins were 8-5.   Matt Moore finished the season and the Dolphins were eliminated in the wildcard round.

12 minutes ago, Nash said:

Rappaport also points out that Tannehill  has significant skills, has been to the playoffs (is that right?) and Miami was looking for a re-boot..obtaining Tannehill was engineered by JRob with Miami trading him, picking up some salary, and getting some draft picks..(4th and 7th IIRC)

Not really...

The Dolphins went to and lost in the wildcard in 2016.

Tannehill played in 13 games. Matt Moore started in 3 regular season games and the playoff game. Moore went 2-1 in the final three games and the clinched the wildcard with that week 16 win. So Tannehill had them 8-5 and didn't finish the season.

10 minutes ago, 8MM said:

I don't do that stuff